Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

ATL- Lol I love when people fix my posts...Hype I guess is the correct word, but I like them, and not because some trash rapper was wearin em (no hate i promise, just not a wale fan)

I wish I liked the copper foamposite, it's just sitting on swoosh for me
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by CrAzYFLiPxNyC

For real! I wouldn't buy the crewneck for $60 but definitely for $30. Someone hook it up!
Thats what im saying.. I was no way interested in buying for $60.. but I sure as hell would for $30..
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

That LDRS fitted is clean....I just don't wear fitteds or my kicks enough to buy a fitted to go with 1 pair of kicks. If I did I'd def be copping that *@#% !

IMO it sucks for resellers tryin to make $$ right now...but I see dudes lookin hard for these in 6+ months.

Nice to see Foams getting love....and IMO honestly they can drop as many colors as they want as long as it isn't some mismatching foam color/sole color and they'll sell.

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk

^^^^$120 for swooshsters, no sarcasm

Oh okay, I heard there wasn't a discount on swoosh for them. Good lookin though, so I guess I'll get my 2nd for the 120.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by anDown Goes Frasier

what yall rocking with these kicks? i have yet to see any gear beside that penny crewneck to rock with these.
I'm wearing mine with some jeans and a chicago bears hoodie. I don't care about matching.

Originally Posted by anDown Goes Frasier

what yall rocking with these kicks? i have yet to see any gear beside that penny crewneck to rock with these.

pLEVI1-5983086t500x607.jpg

WHITE TEE
DARK LEVIS
COPPER DOPES

Originally Posted by Stillmatic718

^^^^$120 for swooshsters, no sarcasm
Oh okay, I heard there wasn't a discount on swoosh for them. Good lookin though, so I guess I'll get my 2nd for the 120.
pimp.gif
wow... cant believe u didnt know they were on swoosh with this whole team swoosh stuff going on in here.
laugh.gif

size 8, 8.5 left

I hate the fact that I hate Nike 2010 releases, even on swoosh
frown.gif

Why is that? The only thing I hate is that they are releasing heat right next to each other. Every month there is a shoe that has to be copped

does anyone know of places that still has the crew in a M ? didnt wanna buy it before i got the shoes but now i got em.

Originally Posted by gumsoul410

does anyone know of places that still has the crew in a M ? didnt wanna buy it before i got the shoes but now i got em.

should've copped it before...we posted da link to citysole weeks ago.

Originally Posted by got shoes

I hate the fact that I hate Nike 2010 releases, even on swoosh
frown.gif
Why is that? The only thing I hate is that they are releasing heat right next to each other. Every month there is a shoe that has to be copped

Because I know what I like

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by gumsoul410

should've copped it before...we posted da link to citysole weeks ago.
last time i went to NTNY they only had Mediums..... trhat was around 4pm on the release date.

Back
Top Bottom