Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

Resellers are sweating right now.

this made me
roll.gif

I actually have money now and I STILL missed out?!?!

being a sz. 13 is so lame at times like this.
well with the restocks I think I can get them for a fair price on ebay now. all those dudes tryin to charge $300 though.....

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

is it me or do you guys think the fomaposite material that's made in china is cheaper then the foams made in taiwan ?

u are dead on. there is no question that these are made different than say the eggplants which were made in taiwan. the difference imo is that the coppers look painted and like they will eventually fade similar to the og us release of the silver fp1 or more recently the '08 QS sivler foam pro. on the eggplants as well royals and the others actual foam seems to be those colors, not painted.

Really? Ima check my pairs out. Good find 160JD.

Originally Posted by bLaZ3n

Are the copper crewnecks on Swoosh?
I ordered one earlier.. only way to do it is by phone.. theyre 30 bucks and biggest size was a L.. make sure u got the style code

is it me or do you guys think the fomaposite material that's made in china is cheaper then the foams made in taiwan ?
u are dead on. there is no question that these are made different than say the eggplants which were made in taiwan. the difference imo is that the coppers look painted and like they will eventually fade similar to the og us release of the silver fp1 or more recently the '08 QS sivler foam pro. on the eggplants as well royals and the others actual foam seems to be those colors, not painted.
do you guys think there's a possibility of a cracking issue at some point?? 

its tuesday stores the second wave of copper shipments should be in

Why would they make a GR foam one? like its so many pairs out there its rediculous
alien.gif

its a unique shoe with the "penny" colorway 

Originally Posted by kpzpolar

i wouldn't worry about cracking but maybe some fading just like Charm said. that was a MAJOR issue with the OG silver FP1's
mad.gif
.....most of the shoe is silver and then some parts end up beige....SMFH.

....on these it may not be too noticeable IF it happens.....and until it happens, don't stress it at all. Wear your kicks to the fullest
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by kpzpolar

If they do, back to nike they go.

For real! I wouldn't buy the crewneck for $60 but definitely for $30. Someone hook it up!

Originally Posted by lateralus1082

hope some of you know that you can hit up your footlocker and order these shoes with the style code.

Manager at my local footlocker said no because no manager in the area is going to want to send him one of the most anticipated shoes of the year. He didnt even try smh. Got my pair anyway so im good!

I wonder is this how the Eggplants going to be. Cuz this is kinda hectic. Happy that i already go pair(s). Wish everybody luck on the Coppers and Eggs

Why haven't I seen pics of this crewneck? I didn't see it @ NT Chi (although I didn't look for it). Does anyone have pics
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

:::edit::: yeah it's not worth 60

Originally Posted by younggunna28

hope some of you know that you can hit up your footlocker and order these shoes with the style code.

Manager at my local footlocker said no because no manager in the area is going to want to send him one of the most anticipated HYPED shoes of the year. He didnt even try smh. Got my pair anyway so im good!

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by younggunna28

Manager at my local footlocker said no because no manager in the area is going to want to send him one of the most anticipated shoes of the year. He didnt even try smh. Got my pair anyway so im good!

That's crazy. The Foot Locker here is run by morons and they still managed to get a pair for my coworker.

Back
Top Bottom