Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Originally Posted by babycross2011

Why doesn't eastbay ever gets foams? I wanna know where I can cop at??? Please help!!!!!

finishline.com got the eggplants last yr. very small size run i think tho.

why would an outlet get a new release? what kinda sense that makes.... prob mis-heard or mis-understood...

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by lalo1333

since when do nikes other than jordans/kobes/lebrons get a release date? i know these are a limited gr, but that has never been the case unless they're a hoh exclusive

it dependes on the shoe most icons QS releases and player models have a launch dates
yep

Originally Posted by LOSHORSE40

There wont be another release like the space jams for a while. I showed my homegirl the coppers yesterday and she said they were the worst shoe she ever seen. Only sneakerheads with the exception of some foam hypebeasts will be on these. plus these won't release in alot of stores.

i stopped reading there...girls don't know squat about foamposites, i love issshin on a chick when i got a pair of foams and letting em know how theygassed when my kicks

worth more they outfit.
laugh.gif

da ones that always get me is da ones in NYC that always see guys with em on thinking they like 80-120 and when you tell em they 200 they floored like"
eek.gif
sick.gif
"

Originally Posted by BigTy23

Originally Posted by skep

limited general release....

does this mean that Foot Locker / Foot Action / Finish Line will be getting these at all?
or will i have to rely on a store like Shoe Gallery to get my hands on these??

Only stores that got the Eggplants will get the Coppers...

with that said any1 down here in south florida know who got the eggplants? im lookin to try n get my hands on these

Everyone who's worried about getting their hands on a pair... you can just peep my sig.

All my preorders are guaranteed. Just ask anyone who ordered the SJ's from me.

^Those preorder prices are pretty reasonable; too bad I have no money
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Mercenary X

Yo! I'm not big on Foamposite, I'm more of a Jordan guy. So how does Foamposite run?

They fit true to size.

No problem man bigj505. Seeing tat the whole "banana" shaped saying stemmed from Jordan, they're definitely shaped better thanall of those retro Jordan craps that for sure.

350rtld.jpg

dear ty, one more pic and imma start hating HARD!!!! lol sike... please keep the pics coming. ur one of the only dudes that takes good pics of these.
the banana shape comes from them being tied too tight... ive seen it on royals and eggplants... but a certain someone keeps trying to make these shoes worsethan what they are.

Nice pics Ty

Funny how the dudes complaining about them, don't even have them. Anything to get some attention I guess.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Funny how the dudes complaining about them, don't even have them. Anything to get some attention I guess.
pretty much

shoes aint out and dudes whining. then comes release time, dudes gonna cop ANYWAYS, or too broke to cop to begin with
smh.gif
smh.gif

It's a shame I've got no money. These will probably get the same treatment as the Space Jams...stuff I should've gotten but just didn't havethe courage to take my bank account into the red.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom