Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Originally Posted by R60vortex

I just talked to a Nike Rep and he said "They will be released to the site, Nike Towns, select Nike Factory Outlets, and select retailers. The retail price will be $200.00."And the also the release date is 2/13/09.
24wae7d.gif

laugh.gif
no way they release these at outlets

^^^Same here, it's a shame that I won't be able to cop them.

However, congrats to all of you who have/will be getting them; they're an amazing pair of Foams.
pimp.gif
:

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

laugh.gif
at been at outlets come on
grin.gif
Nike just did a test and dropped some running shoes at the Outlets for full price. Actually did every well. My manager said Nike wants to doanother drop.

Originally Posted by Prolific Sole

^That would probably make these much easier for me to get, but I don't see it happening either.
I see you got a UCF av, Im there to...any spots in Orlando gettin these? Im not sure cause its a Nike basketball sneaker...if it was a limiteddunk or somethin covert would probably get it.

Originally Posted by Prolific Sole

Originally Posted by donjuan513

neyul4.jpg
eek.gif
...........niiice pic. This release can't come fast enough.

on the fence on these.... they are FIRE, but imworried they might just sit in the closet, not a very versitile shoe,buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut this is basically the first REAL sneak from the Penny line that resembles a "penny" lol concept isexcellent, shoes look excellent, guess ill wait til it gets closer to r.d to make a decision..
ohwell.gif

those pics TY possted. made me drool... can`t wait for these...
on a side note.. WHY is there 2 different thread for this particular release????

Back
Top Bottom