Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Originally Posted by egaroc1

bigj505 wrote:
Remi23 wrote:
Was Foams Always $200?
im sure OGs were 180.

almost positive they were always 2 bills.
hence the nick name used in certain east coast cities Dope dealers cause... ***you know how it goes***

wanna wager they were $180?
the price was CRAZY at that time esp cause Jordans were $150 or so.
and swervin, the original foamposite pros were $170

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

when foams originally released in '96-'97, they were def. $180

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

CharmCityKid wrote:

for those of u speculating what kind of release this may be, that's all we have at this point... SPECULATION. one thing is for certain tho... nike likes
to keep us on our toes. that said said, i wouldn't sleep. this advice of course is for those located outside the dmv and nyc who want these.
wink.gif
nope i dont speculate
grin.gif

i don't recall accusing u of speculating. maybe there is a reason why u felt that i was talking to u.
nerd.gif

naw im just sayen for this region at-least west coast the date is set and has not been changed whether stores sell early is up to be seen but theofficial date is the 13th

nothing personal just people keep asking for a date we have one lets not mix up the other members...

edit 10,000!!!!!

I hope they don't sell out in the bay area!

Actually I doubt that. Not to many foam heads here!

I was speakin current retail prices ..... I paid $180 for OG Pearls in 97-98 ..... but like everything prices go up for some reason.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Nhung2609 wrote:

These are going to be similar to the space jams, released everywhere, but they will definitely sell out!
So these are going to be a general release found in Champs and Footlocker, ok
laugh.gif

these will be at some FTLs, trust. but it's def. a no go for champs

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

richyung412 wrote:

man i want silvers

YO WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT... YOU MAKE RANDOM POSTS IN EACH THREAD. IF YOU'RE TRYING TO GET TO 300 ATLEAST STAY ON TOPIC AND TRY TO BLEND IN.

laugh.gif
roll.gif

on another note, i'll be damned if nyc gets these before us.

fn4nde.gif

They'll get em around the same time Bmore get em...

Will more then likely be in the PH area in the next 2-3 weeks...

nerd.gif

I ain't #*@!#! with S'mart tho
smh.gif

YO, are any other foam one's scheduled for this year?
Some all black Foam One's with clear soles would be piff.

I wasn't going to cop because foams hurt my feet....

But I just saw this youtube video that sealed the deal....

Ima put in like 2 insoles and wear like 2 pair of socks...

I might have to get my grandmova down bmore to cop since Ima be at school though....
laugh.gif

^^yup.. HOH line went around the corner pretty deep the day of the eggplant release .. they had enough for everybody though

SC415 wrote:
I hope they don't sell out in the bay area!

Actually I doubt that. Not to many foam heads here!

Im sure they will.

Not too many Foam heads but sure enough to sell out fast.

Then again. Not too many spots will get them in our area like others ( everywhere else but the WEST Coast )

^^^ i wouldn't wear that shirt, but do you play boy.

like we all said in the beginning of this thread, wearing something simple usaully = better outfit.

lol ohh weee its gonna be a good hyear for the foams heads.. that shirt with the pennies is official.. where can i get one? anyway these are going to be a hotitem in the streets... plaanning to get mines early

im trying to get 2 pairs hopefully one to wear and then one to hopefully trade for hoh pearls i want them sooooo badd im thinkin i should pass on the varisty6's about to drop but i dont wanna pass up on em and i actually want them after the release

Originally Posted by clearsole23

im trying to get 2 pairs hopefully one to wear and then one to hopefully trade for hoh pearls i want them sooooo badd im thinkin i should pass on the varisty 6's about to drop but i dont wanna pass up on em and i actually want them after the release
laugh.gif
ud have to find a FOOLto trade the coppers for hoh pearls. they selling for more than 400 on the bay now.

YungSatellite wrote:

i don't ever fool w/ sportsmart for new releases. and the PH&B spot u talkin but fell off hard since paul retired & sold the store to marcus.
smh.gif

Well damn..
smh.gif

Hopefully they don't pull an S'mart move with those coppers

You going to the DAR sat?

nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom