Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Originally Posted by dtb00201

maybe to mom and pop stores which release most shoes early anyway...but the eggplants had a release date at places like footaction and big chain stores....im pretty sure it was on a thursday
really? i don't think so...

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

maybe to mom and pop stores which release most shoes early anyway...but the eggplants had a release date at places like footaction and big chain stores....im pretty sure it was on a thursday
i went to get em and there were people in line waiting...when does that ever happen for a shoe with no release date...plus my boy was in new yorkthat same day and said people were waiting outside of a footlocker near time square

**edit

and heres the old eggplant thread....release date was feb. 5th which was a thursday

http://niketalk.com/topic/112465?page=143

dtb00201 wrote:

dtb00201 wrote:

i went to get em and there were people in line waiting...when does that ever happen for a shoe with no release date...plus my boy was in new york that same day and said people were waiting outside of a footlocker near time square

**edit

and heres the old eggplant thread....release date was feb. 5th which was a thursday

I will give it a rest, no reason beating a dead horse, yes footlockers sold them on the 5th, some released them on the 7th, and according to the link youposted members had them weeks before the 5th, so to sum it up, M & P shops will have them early, FL will have them late, is that accurate?

I'm sure NDC will come through like with the eggplants. Only question is when. Anybody call customer service and ask? I know they have a sheet of upcomingreleases a month ahead I thought. Gotta get that elusive size 13 X 2. Got a $400 gift card I'm itchin to use.

Just called NDC chick said these were on her release sheet to drop the 13th for sure. She said NDC will have em an they not limited at all. She said date couldchange so call a few days ahead. Like any release I guess. I'm goin wit the M & P shops first. Take that 100 mile drive to Cinci

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

Just called NDC chick said these were on her release sheet to drop the 13th for sure. She said NDC will have em an they not limited at all. She said date could change so call a few days ahead. Like any release I guess. I'm goin wit the M & P shops first. Take that 100 mile drive to Cinci

i said that a page ago and probably a few pages before that.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by bklyn style baby

dtb00201 wrote:

dtb00201 wrote:
i went to get em and there were people in line waiting...when does that ever happen for a shoe with no release date...plus my boy was in new york that same day and said people were waiting outside of a footlocker near time square

**edit

I will give it a rest, no reason beating a dead horse, yes footlockers sold them on the 5th, some released them on the 7th, and according to the link you posted members had them weeks before the 5th, so to sum it up, M & P shops will have them early, FL will have them late, is that accurate?

thats pretty much how every release works....stores get them in...the bigger stores usually wait till the suggested release date to sell them....smaller storessell them whenever they get them in

I will give it a rest, no reason beating a dead horse, yes footlockers sold them on the 5th, some released them on the 7th, and according to the link you posted members had them weeks before the 5th, so to sum it up, M & P shops will have them early, FL will have them late, is that accurate?
thats pretty much how every release works....stores get them in...the bigger stores usually wait till the suggested release date to sell them....smaller stores sell them whenever they get them in
yea the eggplants definitely had a release date. mom and pops shops always sell stuff early. but retail chains definitely had a release date.hell, the eggplants were even on finishline.com which is pretty weird.
i was in line at DTLR the day of the release. and maaaad people were upset at NDC cause they didnt drop at midnight. they dropped at like 12 - 1PM EST.

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

Just called NDC chick said these were on her release sheet to drop the 13th for sure. She said NDC will have em an they not limited at all. She said date could change so call a few days ahead. Like any release I guess. I'm goin wit the M & P shops first. Take that 100 mile drive to Cinci

Is that January 13th or February 13th? Huge difference between the two for me...

i got my eggplants early too on janurary 26. copped 2 pairs. hopefully the coppers wil be easy too.

who came up wit Jan. 13th ??? Cats believe everything. Febuary 13th is the release date as stated 500 times already. Probably early at certain spots. Like anyother hot Nike release.

people that got the eggplants should have no problem gettin these just go back to the same spot thats what i'm going to do

3 more weeks i cant wait......... i might have to pass on the varsity red VI's too...... as bad as i want them....

foamposites are undestructible..... the vi's will probably break on me and the paint will chip within a month... the foams though.. nothing can phase it...i wore my eggplants 15x and i regret buying 2 pairs because i may never get to the other pair.

have to agree with the toughness of the foams. I am not too into the coppers but yeah man my eggplants look DS. I have worn them several times and simplywipe them down after I wear them and they look great.

Originally Posted by Rapido27

Heyo BK!

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Silsprr wrote:
I've been reading a few other threads throughout NT and folks keep bringing up Jan 13th for a release date on the these...can anyone confirm what the truth is!?
You gotta love the newbs coming out the wood works, Foams don't have release dates, just a release month/season for example "spring 2010".

on another note, just came back from the spot & was told that they are getting 20 pairs, they didn't say when, but when they know how many pairs they are receiving its a good indication that they are dropping soon.
Get your chips ready.

you know what 20 pair means, get your connects up.
yes they do have a release date
laugh.gif
at you calling someone a newb and being wrong the launch date is the 13th

Not a single website to my knowledge has confirmed the launch date to be February 13th. So I would like to see where it is confirmed to be the 13th.
are you serious im a nike retailer and i have a launch date calendar next to me that specifically says feb-13th

and my rep told me not to sell them before then

im done always trying to help u dudes out and people want to think they are above the knowladge of people that are selling the shoes good luck show up on the15
eyes.gif

Rapido27 wrote:

Not a single website to my knowledge has confirmed the launch date to be February 13th. So I would like to see where it is confirmed to be the 13th.
Eggplants didnt have a RD, nor did the royals, so why would the coppers get a RD?
These newbs posting fairytale info, then loggs off when i asked for proof, you gotta love it!
Good looks on those spacejams BTW.

are you serious? what satisfaction do i and other members get out of telling you the wrong RD? show me when i have ever been wrong when it comesto Nike sportswear product then call me a newbs...

i dont care who sells early or not thats between them and nike but we and other retailers have strict rules from nike to not sell these shoes till the 13th notall shoes have launch dates but these do
indifferent.gif

the eggplants release date was feb 5th..... so no one is saying your wrong i guess. its that last year they said its coming the 5th and mostly everyone gotthey pair before feb.. ig ot mine jan 26 and alot got theirs mid jan.... so same thing might happen i guess. same thing for royals.

Damn nike doing things little different when i copped my Royal foams there was no RD. Maybe there was idk
? i was running around like a crackhead checked niketalk, somebody said they was on jamiaca ave so i drove a hr and copped.

Back
Top Bottom