Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Originally Posted by Foam shox

admittedly these are a pretty sweet looking pair of shoes (ebay has good pics also) and as much as I'd like to get a pair of Foams I don't think I could live with myself spending $200 for shoes.

anyway, it's just funny how the battle lines are so drawn on this, I mean you got the people who

#1. are all over this shoe and ready to pounce right on the release date

#2. like Foam's but don't care for this particular color. (or at least how they act)

I stand somewhere in between #'s one and 2 as I appreciate the look of the Foamposite one[ but have to ask, are they really worth the $200?

*looks at name*

*looks at question*

553082-lol_wut_pear_glasses_super.jpg

February 13 huh? Im goin in for real on these...A pair from wifey(for vtines day) and a pair copped myself...True summer kick!!!...

Originally Posted by YungSatellite

Originally Posted by Foam shox

admittedly these are a pretty sweet looking pair of shoes (ebay has good pics also) and as much as I'd like to get a pair of Foams I don't think I could live with myself spending $200 for shoes.

anyway, it's just funny how the battle lines are so drawn on this, I mean you got the people who

#1. are all over this shoe and ready to pounce right on the release date

#2. like Foam's but don't care for this particular color. (or at least how they act)

I stand somewhere in between #'s one and 2 as I appreciate the look of the Foamposite one[ but have to ask, are they really worth the $200?

*looks at name*

*looks at question*

553082-lol_wut_pear_glasses_super.jpg

and ironically I don't own any foams ... but I've read some users on here who say they're too heavy and don't perform that well ... just saying

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

Seen them today at FCNY and

eek.gif
pimp.gif

Honestly, they +%% all over the Eggplants
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm about to pass by on Tuesday. Hopefully they still have it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ballerh3

^ all the foams are 200
either you like them or you dont

reading is fundemental...

and ironically I don't own any foams ... but I've read some users on here who say they're too heavy and don't perform that well ... just saying

why not cop a pair and find out for yourself?

if you don't like them you can always flip 'em

personally they are worth the 200..they will last forever

I wear them in rain sleet and snow..
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by derry1

so is 2/13/10 the official rd on these...
IS this the date to LOCK IN ???

FEB. 13 2010

I think this is Nike's rd. Cuz my boy works at NTSF and said they release on Feb 13. So mom and pops spots will probably sell early, especially in the DMVsmh

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk

the changed the mold 2 foams tho =(

this is whats gonna keep me from grabbing a pair asap like i did with the eggplants. The shape does look a lil off and the creasing problem is nuts. Foamsdont crease. Ive seen people ball in them, and they still look fresh. I personally wouldnt ball in them cause they are heavy.

if the hype for these keep going strong, im hoping to get a pair only to trade them for a pair of eggplants.. hopefully that plan works out

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

I really hope I can get this

Ive had HORRIBLE luck with Foamposites
smh.gif
missed out on all of them because i never knew the exact date they came out
You know they have this creation that Al Gore invented called the internet that will allow you to get them

So 2/13/10 is gonna be the release date for these is what I heard? I wonder what stores are gonna get these, like the stores who got the eggplants for exampleif they would get these coppers? Gotta get myself at least two pairs or one.

Yea just preordered mine the other night but i'm still going to try to camp out for another pair when they drop.

hopefully i can pick these up at retail without hassle.. i remember that day the Eggplants dropped at HOHNY .. it must of been like 7 degrees that day.. ihonestly thought i caught frostbite lmao...

Back
Top Bottom