Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Originally Posted by sneakerst

Here are pics as promised... Sorry I couldnt take pics of the actual shoe... I could only manage pictures of some boxes...
wink.gif

42d16d50202eae31131fa290b6e3277c45904169.jpg

e10365b5588a2bad22b5a866358216a54a19e2ce.jpg

i do have to say sneaker st did come through with there orders 
these dudes that run sneaker st must have either brought someone account or accounts 

what ever it is they kept there word

that better then a lot more sites 

Audi wrote:
Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by 86KB8KOBE86

Originally Posted by sneakerst
if they were a store those boxes wouldnt have been censored
he most likely just orders over seas or with a sneaker stores (1 or more) acct
but they're not supposed to speak on these things... but basically what PYS does, same thing.
Nike pretends to hate these things... but has offered legit accts to Ebayers, consignment stores, and other websites (from what I've heard)
came to post the same thing.....
and when i saw those pics..... from one reseller to another....

sneaker st wasnt even sellin for that much over retail right?

so at the end of the day if he gotta pay somebody back for that connect i dont get it......how is it even worth it?

theres alot of factors in it, i dont wanna go into on this board because its a buisness plan of his, but its the same reason shoetrends has product below retail early, its better to have a satisfied customer base and sell out of every pair then to over charge, and so forth..... 

Wow NDC was out in seconds. I had a size nine, but I'm no reseller. Looks like I'm showing up late to work. Good luck everyone.

Originally Posted by nystatenisland

Originally Posted by 86KB8KOBE86

Originally Posted by nystatenisland

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Yeezy is not better than foams be serious.
Comes from a person that probably has NO pairs... Ok Yeezys are long gone now. Let's move on from them and get back to Coppers

Listen guy, even the person who's statement you cosigned has left the bandwagon. You don't need to own a pair of yeezys to know they are garbage. I have had 4 pairs of foam ones royal, one pair eggs, 2 pairs royal pro b's, my friend has the black/pink yeezys, tan yeezys and I've tried on the tans, I know for a fact foams %#+* on yeezys give it up bum. Your losing the credibility you didn't have to begin with, quite while your behind.
Listen son, I'm not losing any cred cause my collection and style will put yours to shame. Like I said before move on unless you want to get the last word which I'll give it to you cause I'm not reponding to your BS again. Don't tell me what I should or shouldn't like.

Lol, you can hold on to whatever "Cred" you think you have, I didn't come here to take it 
laugh.gif
. But don't comment on what you don't know, I got more money in LV than your sneaker collection on top of of your clothing collection. As far as "style will put yours to shame" 
roll.gif
 typical b!tch made !@!+#%. Thats all they produce nowadays huh? I'm not a #%@ so I won't talk about my style putting yours to shame but I never had a girl complain about my style. I stay LV'd up, my dress down gear (the $$*% I wear when I know I will be smoking blunt after blunt and may have a ash fall) is supreme and BBC. I'm the wrong person to try put collections up against. Ill own your $$*% with just LV ready to wear and Milli's. Your talking too someone take makes 200k a year on the books and more off the books. 

I told dudes....

Now dudes are waiting in the damn cold instead of pre ordering.....oh well I tried
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom