Copper Foamposite Bay Area

Im not sure about you guys, but cannot wait for this release and for sure not gunna pass on these. Anyone know which spots are getting them or presales ifavailable? Thanks.

I can't wait for these as well. I heard that all the spots that got the eggplant foams will get these as well. So probably when shiekhs get them in theywill sell them right away and not wait for the actual release date. Hope everyone can get their pairs.

actual release date is in feb i believe.. I hope these aren't too hyped up. the gold is something i'd keep in the closet but not to wear

^^^ Im hoping I can make it to PURIST on time.... I know that size 12 goes FAST there...

Ill be on the hunt for these ...

RICK whats good with the squad going to SF for these ?

Wow amazing i was just bout to post this lol

Darkside got the 1/2 cents, wonder if they'll get these..

I might need some help bay area NTers....i have a show on the release date
frown.gif

Hopefully it'll be a true QS and release not on the date

NTSF received the eggplants right?
If so then they should get these.

Will be on the look out for a 12 or 11.5.

DARKSIDE SF.....the sooner the drop date, i'll keep folks posted. From samples and the pictures TY is rocking, it's definitely a good shoe

anyone know any places in sac getting them? i just want a pair to rock cuz i missed out on the eggplant foams and the penny foams...

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

anyone know any places in sac getting them? i just want a pair to rock cuz i missed out on the eggplant foams and the penny foams...

Shiekhs

Originally Posted by ishmedude

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

Shiekhs

good looking out. are they the only ones? i know they use to charge reseller prices, but idk if they still do

These should be easier to get than the eggplants I assume, not that those were that tough to get, but I think those had more mass appeal than these do...however, I could be wrong.

not too sure about them. i don't know. copper. hmmm..... when is release day again?

release date is suppose to be February 13th.
Im not sure if i should preorder these or just wait it out a bit longer and see which spots are getting these for sure.

Yeah, don't know if I should pre order.
Since I hardly ever wear my eggplants.

Back
Top Bottom