Copper Foamposite Bay Area

got my package from sneaker_st today. Missing a right insole tho lol. imma try to get a refund but get at me if u want it pm me. its a 10.5

yup yup that was me haha. Sneaker_st told me he would give me a full refund tho so I'm shippin back tomorrow

Haha I saw that and I thought that was you. That sucks there wasn't an insole. Were you able to get another pair?

I walked into True in Walnut Creek n i overheard the employee telling someone they still have a 9.5 n a 10 in the coppers. I go over to the employee n tell em, "I'll take both of them." lol..so if anyones lookin to trade me somethin for the sz.10 pm me.

I found this warriors shirt that kinnuh matched the coppers.they only had a 2xl tho not my size. it was $20 at champs if yall are interested

^^^ That is a nice shirt to rock with COPPERS. Ill check out my local CHAMPS and see if they have it.

When i picked up my Eggplants Shoebiz (Dinostore) told me they got a small restock on Copper foams. If you guys are still looking and not wanting to go on Ebay it probably worth a call.
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom