Copper Foamposite One Vol. II NO BUYING/SELLIN/TRADING!!!!

PG. 3 VIA NT STAFF :

REMINDER:

NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED IN THIS FORUM!!

ANY ATTEMPT TO DO SO, MAY LEAD TO A BAN OR SUSPENSION!!

THIS INCLUDES ANY HOOKUPS FOR RETAIL OR LESS SINCE IT WOULD STILL INVOLVE A TRANSACTION TO TAKE PLACE!

ALSO INCLUDES ALL THE "LOOK AT MY SIG" AND "SIG CHECK" TYPE RESPONSES!

ANY ATTEMPTS THOUGHT TO BE A BUY/SELL/TRADE REPLY WILL BE LOOKED AT AS ONE!

cause they just re-stocked yesterday. u act like they been out for a month. dumb people WHO HAVE THESE ruin it for the ones who don't.

congrats to those who got their pairs or about to get their pairs.. its bout time yall have these on ya feet already! now if only this snow would go away in nyc

Stayed away from these, just not my style. I'm enjoying watching resellers take a beating on these though
laugh.gif

still patiently waiting for my shoetrends shipment (coppers x 2 and moto 6 x 1)... 2/22 needs to hurry up and come.

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

cause they just re-stocked yesterday. u act like they been out for a month. dumb people WHO HAVE THESE ruin it for the ones who don't. people aren't going to flood this thread with buy/sell/trade & stupid fashion tips.
*Fixed*

Originally Posted by bigj505

still patiently waiting for my shoetrends shipment (coppers x 2 and moto 6 x 1)... 2/22 needs to hurry up and come.

word? never seen em pop up on shoetrends

Originally Posted by GezBK

they were up there for a hot second

Originally Posted by 2 gun gibbs

yea idk y but this time, they sold out and removed the shoes completely from the site. i know they removed moto 6 and anniversary 1s too after selling out. i thought about an email to verify if things were good, but im like f it.. gonna wait til monday to find out. not tripping tho esp since it said 2/22 ship date
grin.gif

Originally Posted by 2 gun gibbs

yea idk y but this time, they sold out and removed the shoes completely from the site. i know they removed moto 6 and anniversary 1s too after selling out. i thought about an email to verify if things were good, but im like f it.. gonna wait til monday to find out. not tripping tho esp since it said 2/22 ship date
grin.gif

did they charge you for the kicks? if so i would imagine that things are good. i had the same issue when i ordered the silver 1/2 cent. took forever for me to get them. almost a month and a half after i preordered. the only bad thing i can say about ron is he doesn't communicate with the customer

^^^ ive done a few transactions with shoetrends so i know what to expect. i did paypal so the money went out immediately.
im just patiently waiting.

bklyn u right maybe dudes get the clue after a thread lock. Prolly not though.

Woke up to shipp. conf. from NDC. Manager told me she shipped free next day air but tracking says she overnighted them. One of the nicest people I've talked to. So I'm golden ..... I mean copper LOL. Both pairs tomorrow. Thanks for all the help fellas.

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

bklyn u right maybe dudes get the clue after a thread lock. Prolly not though.

Woke up to shipp. conf. from NDC. Manager told me she shipped free next day air but tracking says she overnighted them. One of the nicest people I've talked to. So I'm golden ..... I mean copper LOL. Both pairs tomorrow. Thanks for all the help fellas.
glad you got your pairs, its going to be hard not wearing these anytime soon.

Back
Top Bottom