Copper Foamposite One Vol. II NO BUYING/SELLIN/TRADING!!!!

anybody cop more than 2 pairs of coppers? i was going to but passed i suddenly thought how many times am i really gonna wear this color

REMINDER:

NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED IN THIS FORUM!!

ANY ATTEMPT TO DO SO, MAY LEAD TO A BAN OR SUSPENSION!!

THIS INCLUDES ANY HOOKUPS FOR RETAIL OR LESS SINCE IT WOULD STILL INVOLVE A TRANSACTION TO TAKE PLACE!

ALSO INCLUDES ALL THE "LOOK AT MY SIG" AND "SIG CHECK" TYPE RESPONSES!

ANY ATTEMPTS THOUGHT TO BE A BUY/SELL/TRADE REPLY WILL BE LOOKED AT AS ONE!

Ok quick question about those of you saying you got ship confirm; did you order on the restock yesterday?
I got mine and im shipping waiting on ship confirm.

Chis Finest, I agree with you sir. And its crazy cause more coppers are going to be flooding mom and pops this week

Originally Posted by houstonsnk

Ok quick question about those of you saying you got ship confirm; did you order on the restock yesterday?
2 dudes confirmed shipping info from yesterday's restock
i have not received one yet

Awaiting my 3 pair from NDC. They are on the truck. I copped a pair of True Religions yesterday to rock with these. I have never owned a pair. I always liked them. I just didn't like how they looked on my feet. Its been at least 10 years since I have tried a pair on. My style is different now and should be able pull it off.

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by houstonsnk

2 dudes confirmed shipping info from yesterday's restock
i have not received one yet
Thanks. Maybe it will come later today.

Did anyone that ordered from shoetrends get an update on the status of our orders....is he trying to ship early or is it still the 22nd

mom/pop restocked this week..

Goliath no longer has big sizes in the crew neck....anyone know stores that do?

Originally Posted by Ether

Did anyone that ordered from shoetrends get an update on the status of our orders....is he trying to ship early or is it still the 22nd
damn u didnt even bother to read any of the 3 pages before ur post
ohwell.gif

Found a pleasant surprise on my porch from NDC. Ordered yesterday. One more incoming. So glad i copped 2 after seeing these first hand
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

Found a pleasant surprise on my porch from NDC. Ordered yesterday. One more incoming. So glad i copped 2 after seeing these first hand
pimp.gif

Nice shirt

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by Ether

damn u didnt even bother to read any of the 3 pages before ur post
ohwell.gif
Thats my fault.  I'm at work and didn't want to sit there scanning all the pages.  Thanks for letting me know where the info was.

Got my pairs yesterday from sneakerst, they are very nice! Though i must say, my feet are definitely wider compared to most ppl. These shoes are so tight!

Back
Top Bottom