Copper Foamposite One Vol. II NO BUYING/SELLIN/TRADING!!!!

Originally Posted by dgoins1

I'm a die hard lbj fan but with out scottie penny mj there would be no lebron period

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

smh.gif
@all the idiots in NY rocking them already with all this slush on the floor

i won't be wearing mine till april

MAN EVERYONE AND THERE MOTHERS ARE ROCKIN EM NOW IN NY    DAMN SHAME GIVE THE SNOW ITS TIME TO MESS UP NIKE BOOT  NOT TAKING MINES OUT OF MY FL BAG UNTILL IT HITS 70 OUT
roll.gif

so im sittin here in barbados at home. got my coppers shipped to barbados by my cousin on sunday. when i saw them , it blew me away.wow this is probably one of the most outstanding craziest colorways ive seen in a long time and i love my eggplants. definitely crazy cause im sure im the only one on the island with a pair. boom! i like havin kicks other people round here dont have. keepin it jiggy.

Originally Posted by RaYCaSH

HOH still has pairs?

Yes, this is the HOH in Cherry Hill.  They told me they just got a restock from the West Coast stores this weekend.

I'm about to ship the only pair I had for sale to a fellow NTer, u know who u r.
wink.gif

Imma need that fitted and a saints jersey and I'm good.
pimp.gif

I got my pair sometime last week...I think they are very nice but I still prefer the eggplants...regardless, it's still a dope shoe.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

I got my pair sometime last week...I think they are very nice but I still prefer the eggplants...regardless, it's still a dope shoe.
pimp.gif

indeed

SMH @ those wearing em now in this !$%%%! %!% weather up here in the northeast. Gotta at least wait to let all the snow melt…

KEENAN .... That LDRS fitted is serious
pimp.gif
. Wish I was lucky enough to had placed an order.

JUSTIN .... I see the beast in you
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom