Copper Foamposite One Vol. II NO BUYING/SELLIN/TRADING!!!!

eyes.gif
triple

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Ace Jigga OWWWWWW

Yall need to stop hatin that boy crushed it...motivating me to get some 3 dollar cargo sweatpants embroidered tomorrow...so I can get my fly together for the summer....
pimp.gif
.....Yo fresh what bus was that?

I dig that as a man, you wear whatever the $%%+ you wanna wear but some dudes have to be doin it for the Lolz...nuttin as bad as the dude wit the Purple champion and the coppers...probably was an NTer tryin to be "original" and "different"
smh.gif
that was the M57. was taking it cross town, i wouldn't had took the pics, but dude came on the bus thinking he was the i.s.h. 
sick.gif
laugh.gif
grin.gif

he really made me not wanna wear my coppers anymore 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by alphaxinupe27

For the sake of my nt rep i am taking the listing down pending further review....
I don't condone or partake and fake kicks...
Thank you for trying to trash my rep..

laugh.gif
dude  just got EXPOSED!!! in the words of nike............i am a WITNESS!! hahaha
beware of "alpha27" aka fakes
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Not trying to boost a dude or nothing like that, bu citysole.com has official +*!. I just copped a a pair of maharam af1 from him last week. they are offish. I don't think he actually knew those V's were a knock off... back to those coppers tho.

lmao, yo fresh you aint right good for that, but it was hilarious, i cant stop laughing.. homey went hard for the coppers.. ace jigga, thats classic

l Knicks Fresh Knick l wrote:
eyes.gif

I never understood the reasoning behind someone saying this, the hell does dude have to do with your sense of style. Just cause he was trying too hard doesn't mean he sent the shoe to hell and now it can never be rocked
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Redrum

eyes.gif
I never understood the reasoning behind someone saying this, the hell does dude have to do with your sense of style. Just cause he was trying too hard doesn't mean he sent the shoe to hell and now it can never be rocked
laugh.gif

Cosign....the shoes are still sick and however a person rocks it. Doesn't take from your personal style....Man I've seen some garbage for the Jordan Xi's as well. White polo and white pants...white LV belt. White G-shock....
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by LaceLocka

Originally Posted by Redrum

eyes.gif
laugh.gif
Cosign....the shoes are still sick and however a person rocks it. Doesn't take from your personal style....Man I've seen some garbage for the Jordan Xi's as well. White polo and white pants...white LV belt. White G-shock....
indifferent.gif

lol, i feel you guys, but as for me, its just that it makes me go ehhhh everytime i see someone else wearing them. thats just my lovely opinion though.. alot of jordans and thier retro's are nice..

but wont cop em because of that simple fact.. for instance, i love the powder blue 9's thats dropping, but wont pull the trigger. the colorway is sick. foams are always still crack to me. i guess i was just joking. just being silly.

Back
Top Bottom