Copper Foamposite One Vol. II NO BUYING/SELLIN/TRADING!!!!

smh.gif
@all the idiots in NY rocking them already with all this slush on the floor

i won't be wearing mine till april

Originally Posted by 23FRESH

If i dont get these below retail I wont be coppin. I was the only person in the store on Rd. And after i held the shoe. they jus wasnt worth my 220. I called the store today when i got home and the lady said they only sold two pairs lol. Seeing that i wont be wearing these until April/May any way i will wait to get a nice 30-50% off deal.
laugh.gif

good luck with that.expect these be gone and/or excluded from any sort of discount sans swoosh..and believe me there wont be any allocated to nike by da time spring rolls around.

just think freshwater mariner griffeys on steroids.

and i got a feeling all da re-stocks are just FTL reigning in outstanding pairs that aren't selling in da midwest or mid-atlantic south/west and transfering em right back to NYC where

they can move these all day at retail.

Originally Posted by CaponeCartels

yo anyone know where to cop them new era copper hats at? sold all out over in DMV...
You must not have checked that much of the V in the DMV
tongue.gif

There are still these hats here in Fredericksburg (bout 20 miles south of Potomac Mills) in Sports Zone (2 locations). Just got back from one of them.....
Sorry for the phone pic in advance....

Here is one of my pics from the locked thread with the Nats hat...

Actually word is these restocks were just already allocated shipment just lost/late due to the terrible weather we had here in the NE... So they were suppose to have it earlier but just getting their final shipment now, my boy at HOH told me this !

tried coppin another XXL crew from NTLA dude sold it 15 min. before i called. My first pair is no longer DS. Wore em to the mall and snapped some necks. Im done buying shoes to look at em in a closet ..... im 28. LOL Why buy doubles and let em both sit. I can see if dudes dont have time to rock em. Wear that #$%@ !!!

Premium Goods in Brooklyn still has some pairs left...and they giving a shirt with purchase. NO phone orders so please don't call and harass/waste time...in store only. Just spreading the word for those in NY who may have missed out.

For those looking for the crew in smaller sizes like medium NT chi had a bunch today. I'm sure they'll do a phone order on them.

Anybody who preordered from SneakerPreorder.com should have received their tracking #'s by now. Thanks guys!

On to the next one...

Well just got my shipping confirmation from Nike, the re-stocks from yesterday should be here Friday...

Niketalk 2 strict. they be eager to lock a thread.
lol watever. just wanted 2 post the i recieved my shipment from nike today...

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

smh.gif
@all the idiots in NY rocking them already with all this slush on the floor

i won't be wearing mine till april

roll.gif
WORD!!!

Originally Posted by WrightOne86

Originally Posted by CaponeCartels

yo anyone know where to cop them new era copper hats at? sold all out over in DMV...
You must not have checked that much of the V in the DMV
tongue.gif

There are still these hats here in Fredericksburg (bout 20 miles south of Potomac Mills) in Sports Zone (2 locations). Just got back from one of them.....
Sorry for the phone pic in advance....

Here is one of my pics from the locked thread with the Nats hat...

felt like christmas. ups shows up with the foams from sneaker_st and rims for the whip. this week can't get no better

Originally Posted by purplehazen

Originally Posted by jd3772000

Well this has been a good week. The shoes just came in, just got my ruger 2010 catalog, and my streamlight weapon light tlr-1s all came in this week. Just waiting on my other package from smith & wesson.
smile.gif

248355f14bf8c30c094a5a3b2066099c8250e70.pjpg
im offended bee..lol. nah nice gun, i hope no one try's you for your air max 95's..

Rt on fam

Back
Top Bottom