Copper Foamposite One Vol. II NO BUYING/SELLIN/TRADING!!!!

Yeah I didn't see any quality issues. My box is torn alittle. Whassup wit that Nike? I think dudes is lookin to hard.

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

I cannot believe all my local spots sold out. I did not expect people in Buffalo, NY to go crazy over these.

All the NY'ers from Buff State and UB bought em
laugh.gif

I need that pic that someone posted in the locked thread with the shoes with actual pennies, the other thread has too many pages for me to go through em all. Any help?!

Originally Posted by jd3772000

I need that pic that someone posted in the locked thread with the shoes with actual pennies, the other thread has too many pages for me to go through em all. Any help?!

Man I was going to take a pic of my coppers with a bunch of pennies! hahaha...I was so close to doing it.  I have the usual jar of pennies in my room and I was going to pour the pennies on the floor and snap some pics of the shoes on the pennies....But I was afraid of getting clowned for taking pics of the OBVIOUS!  I was scared of the fury of NT!

34st FTL will be getting 800 pairs tomorrow, don't say the kid never blessed y'all
good luck

1400 pairs between three stores first go around. now 1400 between two stores on the restock.

funny how these 2 stores were 2 of the 3 stores that got 1400 between them the first time
laugh.gif

nyc FTW
pimp.gif

I placed a phone order with 21 mercer, ny ...now i just have to see why Ron from shoetrends hasn't given my refund or answered my email yet!

Nike is killing the resell game. Good on them. SMH at Dudes copping at retail to resell.
pimp.gif
at dudes copping at wholesale to sell.

I said that the delay indefinitely was a ploy to sell the boat load of these that Nike made!

So is it that Nike has produced more coppers, or that existing product from other stores are being transfered to the NY stores? I'm under the impression these "restocks" are transfers.

The way Nike droppin these you'd think they never plan on droppin em again. Seems like they dumping truckloads of coppers in the streets. I love it. Re-sellers selling at retail. LOL. HOH heads are salty. This is gonna kill the HOH Exclusives hopefully. You can get just as much hype if not more from a GR than a QS sometimes AND make a ton of money. Not to mention alot of first time foam buyers have a chance to try it and fall in love. Then they want the next one. There's no turning back now.

Back
Top Bottom