Copper Foamposite One Vol. II NO BUYING/SELLIN/TRADING!!!!

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by RetroMan23

good lookin out for them coppers bigj505
glad u got them
Post office managed to deliver my 2nd pair for me to the wrong address
mad.gif
^whats going to happen now ? you gonna get you money back or what ?
1. called usps to figure out where the hell my shoes got delivered to
2. wait to hear back from dude that shipped the shoes to verify he shipped to the right address
3. if he shipped to the wrong address... im going over there to get my damn shoes if not, i have to hear back from usps about my claim
4. take the L
Oh We Getting These Shoes Back My Dude... There Will Be NO L's Taken On This One...... I Sent 3 Pairs Of Foams Out That Day (One Pair Royals) And The Other 2 Have Been Confirmed As Delivered To The Correct Address..... I KNOW I Sent These To The Address You Texted Me....... I'ma Call Over To Your Post First Thing In The AM And Get To The Bottom Of This Nonesense
smh.gif

update:
SMS raised hell at my PO today. Thanks again fam
I opened the door this evening and the box was sitting there. This means 1 of 2 thing:
1. the person that got my box was kind enough to deliver it to me
pimp.gif

2. PO found it and dropped it off
smile.gif

So Im set now. 2 pairs for me.

Originally Posted by mYKiCkZArEaG21

juss thought i'd show ya my shirt i copped to go with my jumpoffs..... sean john tailored button down.... the bottem is cut nicely too.... ... copper accents on the buttons and stitching..... heres a pic without flash and flash...

2sb7ps3.jpg

71l094.jpg
Now that's what I call classy!

can't believe I missed out on these, thanks to miscommunication between my spot and their nike rep...

on track to get them for months, then release day came and nothing...

Originally Posted by RetroMan23

good lookin out for them coppers bigj505
glad u got them
Post office managed to deliver my 2nd pair for me to the wrong address
mad.gif
^whats going to happen now ? you gonna get you money back or what ?
1. called usps to figure out where the hell my shoes got delivered to
2. wait to hear back from dude that shipped the shoes to verify he shipped to the right address
3. if he shipped to the wrong address... im going over there to get my damn shoes if not, i have to hear back from usps about my claim
4. take the L

Oh We Getting These Shoes Back My Dude... There Will Be NO L's Taken On This One...... I Sent 3 Pairs Of Foams Out That Day (One Pair Royals) And The Other 2 Have Been Confirmed As Delivered To The Correct Address..... I KNOW I Sent These To The Address You Texted Me....... I'ma Call Over To Your Post First Thing In The AM And Get To The Bottom Of This Nonesense
smh.gif
update:
I opened the door this evening and the box was sitting there. This means 1 of 2 thing:
pimp.gif

smile.gif

That B Aint Want The WRATH Fam
devil.gif
....... After I Gave That !+% A Quick Tongue Lashin' This Morn Over The Phone, She Second Guessed Her Original Decisions To Heist Your Package As A Gift For Her Nephew's "Getting Out The Clink" Party
smh.gif
.... Glad To See We Were Able To Get To The Bottom Of Things My Dude And Enjoy Your "PLAYER'S PRICE'D" Pair
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JAONE626

can't believe I missed out on these, thanks to miscommunication between my spot and their nike rep...

on track to get them for months, then release day came and nothing...
nooOoOOoo excuse for missing these. not 1, not 1, not 1, not 1, not 1 excuse.

Originally Posted by tvanterpool

i wonder if nike gonna drop the same amount for the eggplants

don't think that will be the case, but then again anything is possible. personally, i don't think these will be hella limited, but i'd really be surprised if they flood the scene with eggs like they did w/ coppers. i'm GUESSING eggs will be similar to when they released the 1st time, but again that's just a guess at this point. we shall see very soon.

word, they have been in the buy/sell for 225, on ndc 16 times, in everyones sig.... c'mon son

I dont wear SJ, but that shirt is kinda smooth

SMS/BIGJ- Glad Yall Got That Figured Out-

RL Treyce/SP2K8

JAONE626 - u talk as if they are long gone... trust me, u can find these for near retail sir
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bLaZ3n

bLaZ3n wrote:
My bad. U just make some terrible assumptions.
eyes.gif
You really think my assumption was misguided? Like none of it made sense.. If you can't see where I was coming from then.. I guess your also the one that puts shoes on hold in other states.
grin.gif
his profile says he lives in FL
but u can keep reaching... maybe ull b on point one day and ill give u kudos
laugh.gif

How am I reaching? Everything I wrote makes sense... Hes stupid for calling a store to hold his pair if he really lives in FL.

juss thought i'd show ya my shirt i copped to go with my jumpoffs..... sean john tailored button down.... the bottem is cut nicely too.... ... copper accents on the buttons and stitching..... heres a pic without flash and flash...

2sb7ps3.jpg

I knew SJ would drop something clean for COPPERS. SJ seems to always come thru with something nice for the hotter shoes out there. They stay up to date.

Ill have to look out for that button down this weekend.

Nice FIND homie.

update:
pimp.gif

smile.gif

That B Aint Want The WRATH Fam
devil.gif
....... After I Gave That !+% A Quick Tongue Lashin' This Morn Over The Phone, She Second Guessed Her Original Decisions To Heist Your Package As A Gift For Her Nephew's "Getting Out The Clink" Party
smh.gif
.... Glad To See We Were Able To Get To The Bottom Of Things My Dude And Enjoy Your "PLAYER'S PRICE'D" Pair
pimp.gif

Glad everything worked out....

The Story Keenan told me about that dumb female dog had me
roll.gif
 all day. it was too funny.

Originally Posted by MerkurPosite

2sb7ps3.jpg

71l094.jpg
Now that's what I call classy!

That's grown man %+*$ right there. Very good look.

no hatin but to me the shirt aint nothing special theres a million brown shirts out there
this.
then again, i dont get down with sean jean anyways

no hatin but to me the shirt aint nothing special theres a million brown shirts out there
this.
then again, i dont get down with sean jean anyways

to me its a plain !@#* but its simple, i don't think he was tryin to be special...but since its Sean john, I guess that gives it a pass...to be honest it looks like a dickies/carhartt shirt...nuttin wrong wit that tho...gosh i haven't rocked Sean John tho since early high school..i used to go hard...jeans, tees, button downs, linen tops, jean suits
smh.gif
...i blew soo much money on clothes back in the day...
ohwell.gif

^^ word when we could've been getting our SB game up during the great era..SMFH @ me for blowin $300 on a Timeport 2-way

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

^^ word when we could've been getting our SB game up during the great era..SMFH @ me for blowin $300 on a Timeport 2-way

laugh.gif
word...nextels....was the 1st one around the way who had akademiks jeans...coppin at retail price...
smh.gif
damn what was i thinking?

Back
Top Bottom