Copper Foamposite One Vol. II NO BUYING/SELLIN/TRADING!!!!

^^^ u get done dirty then sir... but i think DTLR can transfer pairs to ur local store if its in the system... i know for a fact that both colors are still at DTLR

wore them today in 60 degree NYC weather . starting to like these more and more everytime i see them

I can't wait until an FnF or Employee sale. They're all over here
eek.gif

Originally Posted by VAHustler

in va beach....but they don't get many pairs here....maybe like 20 pairs in dtlr and like 7 pairs in 2 footlockers.smh So I always have to travel to Norfolk since they get a lot more pairs in 5 different stores (which don't last for longer than a few days)

I picked up my pair at the FTL in Lynnhaven mall on release day. I think it was like around 4pm when I got them. Wearing a size 8 or 8.5 is good. The stores in Va Beach always seem to have that size weeks after release day and then they go on sale.

If anyones cares, someone returned a 9.5 to the World Foot Locker at the Regency Square Mall in Jacksonville, FL. Wish it was a 9...

Cheers

Originally Posted by jhobson5

Originally Posted by blaze1141

these are everywhere still even the eggplants

It depends where you live my friend. In my area, these things are sold out, along with the eggs. Granted, for the copper release only 2 stores within 200 miles of me got them. And for the eggs that number jumped to 3. Its all about location.
Word.  I hail from the Scranton, PA, area and only 3 stores got the coppers, all with just one size run.  So just three pairs of each size for the whole region.  A few sizes are still sitting (8s and 8.5s mainly), but the rest are looooong gone.  Luckily I got my pair of coppers on RD so I'm good. 

As for the eggplants, I don't know if we got them up here...haven't checked in with the locals places.  I have a 4 month old son and needless to say he get's the lion's share of the money around the house, so two pairs of $200 kicks in a one month stretch wasn't about to happen lol.  So I didn't even call on them.  From the quality issues I've been hearing about the eggplants though, I'm cool.

Btw, my son loves to stare at my coppers!  He's my little sneakerhead in training!

Copped for 170. I must say, these are not represented well in pics. Having/seeing them in person, they are much more 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

empty a bag full of pennies onto a table into a hill shape, and rest the copper foams on it and take a pic. lets see who can do one up . post it here

Back
Top Bottom