Copper Foamposite One Vol. II NO BUYING/SELLIN/TRADING!!!!

Damn, These are mad hot!!!!!!! 
roll.gif
CHILL lolz j/p.........Its mad sad on how many ppl get crack in the head wit fake sneakers.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Yea theyre still sitting
Even After 50?!
That's weird. I def would have copped a second pair.
I think Nike is going to do these like the eggplants and release them again real soon.

Originally Posted by 2 gun gibbs

Originally Posted by Rza23

Do they make fakes of these?

yep. the soles look like milk. ni@@as will boot leg anything
We might be selling/flipping them, but we sure don't have the resources to MAKE them.

laugh.gif

Funny comment in so many fashions...........

I agree, I always like storing stuff and breaking um out at a later date... Nothing better!

Originally Posted by 2 gun gibbs

milky white bottoms. 28th street specials.
laugh.gif

Saw a dude at the mall yesterday with fake Royals.  Started to take a pic, because the milky white sole and  big @%% checker board on the side crack me up.

Hahahaha @ milky ways, what he meant to say was that he wishes he could have a pair of pop champagne pearl foam pros

wore one of my pair for the first time today.............I must say im kinda happy i doubled up on em.......i aslo must say they arent as snug as my royals........wore my royals yesterday......has anybody else felt a diiffrence between these and the royals?

foamposites are definetly a shoe that the bottleggers cant get right.... from the shape to the carbon plate, its just not a good look for anyone

Back
Top Bottom