Copping the same Kicks.

alright... i didn' post this in the sneaker thread because i wanted to get a more of an ... idk....

but heres the deal... my brother has a pair of the november rain sb's, cool.. but i was sneaker shopping online when i found the same kicks in my sizebrand new for cheap cheap.... i want to get them but i dont want to peepingmy bro' style... lol so should i get them or not......( im only getting thembecaue they are cheaper than normal ..... and brand new.)

give me advice NT

I hate these "should I' threads.

Man up and make your own decisions.

I mean, it isn't that serious. Me and my bro have our own pairs of kicks, and we even wear the same size. I don't care what he does, and vice versca.

aye.... how old are you?? its your dam brother
eyes.gif

Get them. Who cares. I wouldn't be mad if my brother copped the same shoes that I had.

ISS IS THAT WAY >>>>>>>

and this the same fool that made the thread about his boy having the same marvel shirt as him????!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I wont front, it irks my last nerve when my boy tries to get the same shoe as me. Ex., with the recent griffey release. I got the first colorway, cool. So,he wants the same kicks. I dont mind gettin the same shoe model but, you should definately try to cop an alternative colorway. I told him to cop the blue/voltcolorway. So far, he hasent copped either. But still, it all depends on the shoe IMO. Who ever got that kick first should have the say-so.

peeping your bro's style?

indifferent.gif

I always wished I had a brother so we could share kicks and clothes and stuff

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

ISS IS THAT WAY >>>>>>>

and this the same fool that made the thread about his boy having the same marvel shirt as him????!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

cmon dude.... you dont even know me and you calling me a fool????? yall need to grow up. and thats real... im askin yall for advice and yall gon be effin up mythread like this..... thats no respect for a bro what so ever.....

idk about sharing kicks with your brother. but i can't see why you and your brother can't like the same shoe and have the same shoe. exactly how oldare you?

Originally Posted by marvelnikekid

ISS IS THAT WAY >>>>>>>

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

cmon dude.... you dont even know me and you calling me a fool????? yall need to grow up. and thats real... im askin yall for advice and yall gon be effin up my thread like this..... thats no respect for a bro what so ever.....
this is general fam if you dont like it get outta here this aint for the weak hearted man up

with that said...

02235db4d2928337201d00a3d43492758e3bd2e.gif

Originally Posted by ev209

Originally Posted by marvelnikekid

ISS IS THAT WAY >>>>>>>

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

cmon dude.... you dont even know me and you calling me a fool????? yall need to grow up. and thats real... im askin yall for advice and yall gon be effin up my thread like this..... thats no respect for a bro what so ever.....
this is general fam if you dont like it get outta here this aint for the weak hearted man up

with that said...

02235db4d2928337201d00a3d43492758e3bd2e.gif

man !%%@...i can take yall makin jokes and #%$ but you bring up something that happened a grip ago....?

Back
Top Bottom