Corey Holcomb has the best interviews

:lol: Zo got anger problems?

Not really. Dude just gets fed up when people try to play him because he's an intellectual. It's like when cats see that he's well put together, they scale back the convo and challenge his manhood because they think he's some weak nerd. Aries just learned a lesson.

Last edited:
corey said aries texted him and questioned whether he should take it to some street **** or sue lol

boy is hurt, shook and embarrassed

Not really. Dude just gets fed up when people try to play him because he's an intellectual. It's like when cats see that he's well put together, they scale back the convo and challenge his manhood because they think he's some weak nerd. Aries just learned a lesson.
I saw the vid and his explanations.

Son got anger problems :lol:

You don't go off on somebody just over words unless they did something to you personally.

corey said aries texted him and questioned whether he should take it to some street **** or sue lol

boy is hurt, shook and embarrassed
:lol:

He should do both.

Last edited:
If I had time I'd pull up the clips. But this isn't the first time Zo blacked. Dude got issues. I remember him spazzing on a Lewis Dix yearssssss ago when they were on the foxxhole.

Edit. I lied b. I got time today cuz. Found it [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]. My dude tried to take his soul with him.

^^^

lewis on the show I posted

they talk about everything in the video

My brother watching it as we speak. I'm bout to tune in lmao. Today we getting the positive spin to it. 5150 finna be all savage jokes [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Lmao yo these ****** clownin this show :lol:

I'd let Darlene pee on me with her weak bladder havin *** :evil:

Last edited:

i dont even think it was that

corey got history wit aries so he already know how he is

zo might not be cool wit him, and it shows

aries would NOT let a mf get a complete thought out at all, i could see that only 5 minutes in

and if he was doin that for 2 whole hours of the conversation, and zo dont know him, and he talkin crazy, i could see how some people would walk away from him, or throw his ****

If I had time I'd pull up the clips. But this isn't the first time Zo blacked. Dude got issues. I remember him spazzing on a Lewis Dix yearssssss ago when they were on the foxxhole.

Edit. I lied b. I got time today cuz. Found it [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]. My dude tried to take his soul with him.

i couldnt tell who was who

Back
Top Bottom