CORGI SHOE's stash (world's largest private collection) for sale piece by piece

Don't get on NT / in here enough anymore...

Just heard the news and sending my condolences compadre...She is in a better place now and will always be a part of you, trust in that...Gotta stay straight and keep things going for Bubba now...

Originally Posted by vegetaray123

Don't get on NT / in here enough anymore...

Just heard the news and sending my condolences compadre...She is in a better place now and will always be a part of you, trust in that...Gotta stay straight and keep things going for Bubba now...

thank you very much for the words. Its greatly appreciated. Hope all is well

Hey Drew, I just heard the news buddy. My sincerest condolences, I hope you are staying strong during this challenging time. As a fellow guy who loves animals more than most people, this really breaks my heart. If you need anything at all, don't hesitate to reach out.

Take care,

Jay

Corgi, you know you have my sympothy my friend.

Thought you'd appreciate these:

to me......they just epitomize what sneakers were in the early 90s.
they bring back some great memories of growin up, and are simply beautiful to me.

jay, thank you for the kind words. i know how much your girls mean to you. In my lunacy of corgis, shoe hoarding, all that other stuff,  and annoninimity, you have always been a trusted friend and i greatly appreciate that. Talk soon. its been a while. Hope alls well.
El-a will forever be remembered by me and many others. Her name lives on through my shoe geek name; corgishoe.
Bubba the "genius" behind the name corgishoe will be 15 years young Dec. 1st!!

sorry to hear about your loss corgi. i know how hard it is to have a loss like that. i was crushed when one of my dogs passed away this year aged 14..

on another note, think you have any other 99 dunk hi's stashed away in say a us 10?

sad to hear what has happen bro my heart goes out to you. I have lost two dogs one to illness just 3 month old pup saddest thing ive ever seen
and one of old aged died of a heart failure on my bday 18 years old. i feel your pain bro keep it up memories and love last a life time

still got those airforce 2s bought from you alwasy relive 6th grade

Originally Posted by Cleveland222

Corgi, you know you have my sympothy my friend.

Thought you'd appreciate these:

to me......they just epitomize what sneakers were in the early 90s.
they bring back some great memories of growin up, and are simply beautiful to me.
A, thank you so much for the perspective you have given me through our emails. It really helps. All i can do is honor and celebrate my el-amin sunshine bean. 
this shoe really got me thinking. A shoe like this is what i get the most enjoyment out of shoes from. I dont have it in my possession. Most likely a few similar to it. But point being it brings a sense of purity. A shoe with such little fanfare. Seldom posted. But the key components: Hexalite, Graphlite, Hang tag, Box , and bold colorway. What else do you need? yet, it would receive little if no attention or praise at a dunk exchange or even Cleveland Got Sole or something of that nature. And it certainly wouldnt command any sort of high value unless the buyer was very unique in taste. But globally, that shoe overall would kill it. SO many people know of that time and era. Whether they are iinto shoes or not. It would bring them a memory. And to me these days thats what i "get" from shoes. Well....besides $ from selling my old ones! But memories. I see shoes like this and it immediately makes my mind flash to an occurance or another shoe or a song or something in my life. And it takes me away from all the lunacy of what life brings daily. Just for a flash. But it seems like forever. Optimally i would love to have that shoe. To display it. Put it in a case or something. But knowing me and knowing i dont do that already its just another one of my "to do"s" that i dont do. Realistically i can just look at images these days and its damn near like i have the shoe. Shoes have become more than whats on my feet and whats on others feet. Its more of a personal thing with just me and my mind. I hope many of you get to this point where of course you have great passion for shoes but instead of taking part in what i feel is the "contest" part of shoes as far as what you feel would "break necks" today or what would garner the most attention, moreso just take part in the great appreciation for shoes. For all kinds, all brands, all years and realize what you see and love today or the past few years is all a product of a shoe like this. Thanks again for sharing

Originally Posted by jamesyo

sorry to hear about your loss corgi. i know how hard it is to have a loss like that. i was crushed when one of my dogs passed away this year aged 14..

on another note, think you have any other 99 dunk hi's stashed away in say a us 10?

james thank you for the kind words sir.
As for the dunk inquiry more than likely i will. Large majority of my cojp dunks and doubles are sz 9-10.5

airedweezy Man im sorry for the late reply and my condolences on the loss of your two dogs. All we can do is keep the memories going. Thanks for your kind words

Been watching this thread from the beginning. Respected your thoughts on collecting, life and your absolute love for your dogs from day one.

I had to put my 13 year old lab/pit mix down two days ago, and it was the hardest thing I ever had to do. From reading your posts/username/blog, it is more than apparent that you had an infinite amount of love for your pup, and im sure he lived a great life filled with nothing but love.

Im sorry for your loss.

corgi, condolences on your loss. and also thank you for the memories, wisdom and thoughts you share on a daily basis. i follow you on twitter just to see what you'll pull out next. 

jewish heat, i sincerely apprciate your kind words and thoughts. And am sorry for your own loss. It is very hard to do. but to do whats right is to do whats unselfish and whats best for the dog and not whats best for the owners own emotions and interest.
El-a's life was short. But i know she had a wonderful 7 years 2 months and 3 days. And with that in mind then so did i. and im thankful to have had that much time with el-a.

all that being said....time to start taking pics of all my shoes asap and posting them on the blog for all to check out. Thanks for the support NT.

Corgi, Thanks for the dunks, quick shipping and great communication. Also thanks for the stickers. People, buy this mans stuff. Legendary collection and great person to deal with. Years from now you will be kicking yourself for not purchasing the gems he is selling.

rbn718, thank you for the kind words and support of my "sneaker showcase". It was my pleasure.

Back
Top Bottom