Could You Date Someone Who Believes In Conspiracy Theories?

Could You?

• Total voters
I have never met an intelligent/educated woman who believes in this zodiac sign BS. It's always been a red flag for me. Im an atheist but I'll consider a woman with a religion on a case by case basis because there are levels to it eg. I've dated women who are only Jewish or Catholic by culture but don't really practice.

Like I mentioned before, there is more to the ZOdiac than Daily Horoscopes and Sign Compatability.

That appears to be your issue because the ACTUAL Zodiac is much deeper than some trivial practice women use to weed out potential mates.

Do your research because the ZOdiac is as "real" as any other planetary knowledge that we currently possess.

Like I mentioned before, there is more to the ZOdiac than Daily Horoscopes and Sign Compatability.

That appears to be your issue because the ACTUAL Zodiac is much deeper than some trivial practice women use to weed out potential mates.

Do your research because the ZOdiac is as "real" as any other planetary knowledge that we currently possess.
Give us your best example of something that's undeniably real regarding the zodiac.

Don’t know what dating is defined as but to me that just means we’ve smashed multiple times. In that case I don’t care. I usually don’t even know their last name

Last edited:
Give us your best example of something that's undeniably real regarding the zodiac.

The zodiac is the twelve divisions of the Earth's orbit around the Sun, as they are experienced in the Northern Hemisphere. The constellations got their names from the zodiac as a means for determining when the individual signs begin and what is to be expected during each sign.

I think the issue is people hear the word ZODIAC and ONLY attribute it to Daily Horoscopes while not knowing where it even came from.

Don’t know what dating is defined as but to me that just means we’ve smashed multiple times. In that case I don’t. I usually don’t even know their last name
I’d define it as more than just smashing but not necessarily a real serious relationship. The getting to know each other phase .

elaborate on this part, because the article didn't really talk about that.

That is where the theories come about. That is when you get into the personality types and the relationship compatibilities.

But the actual ZODIAC (twelve divisions of the Earth's orbit) existing isn't a conspiracy at all.

So that is why I pushed back when he said, "No sane woman believes in the Zodiac", well the Zodiac is astronomy and astrology.

The other aspects of it are more Philosophical . (If you want to even call it that. More Theoretical Philosophy).

Don’t know what dating is defined as but to me that just means we’ve smashed multiple times. In that case I don’t. I usually don’t even know their last name

I hate the word "dating." It doesn't mean anything. There is no clear cut meaning because it can mean different things to different people.

To me, That's just a word they use on TV.

I hate the word "dating." It doesn't mean anything. There is no clear cut meaning because it can mean different things to different people.

I thought it was just me who felt like that. People seem to use it as a way to see as many people as they want to while entertaining one person a little more than the others.

Dating is an ongoing act.

That's all it is. No deeper or lesser meaning to it. Anything else you add on to that is simply just that, something additional.

Maybe I’m dating myself, no pun intended, but it really is like a 90s term. Back then there was no way to really get to know anybody other than spending time with each other. Now there are multiple avenues to find out everything about somebody within five minutes. Dating nowadays I just hook up meets.

That is where the theories come about. That is when you get into the personality types and the relationship compatibilities.

But the actual ZODIAC (twelve divisions of the Earth's orbit) existing isn't a conspiracy at all.

So that is why I pushed back when he said, "No sane woman believes in the Zodiac", well the Zodiac is astronomy and astrology.

The other aspects of it are more Philosophical . (If you want to even call it that. More Theoretical Philosophy).

Astrology is pseudoscience.

Astronomy on the other hand is based on physics which I doubt that lady that does my manicures knows anything about.

The Zodiac constellations are more astrology than astronomy.

Last edited:
Don’t know what dating is defined as but to me that just means we’ve smashed multiple times. In that case I don’t care. I usually don’t even know their last name
I’d define it as more than just smashing but not necessarily a real serious relationship. The getting to know each other phase .
Dating is definitely more than just smashing. If I’m “dating” someone then in addition to smashing we’re some of the following (including but not limited to): getting dinner/drinks, hanging out during the week, sleeping over, co-mingling, texting regularly throughout the day, hanging out in daylight, planning thoughtful activities based on what you learned about that person, holding hands in public, talking about potential plans that are further out and a host of other things.

I think dating is real but it is certainly one of those things that is ambiguous and have different meanings to different people. All that really matters is the exclusivity and boyfriend-girlfriend (or boyfriend-boyfriend/girlfriend/girlfriend if you get down like that) conversations. As long as you’re on the same page with that, it’s Gucci.

It's literally a secret society devoted to maintaining white supremacy

I agree with khufu, there is nothing secretive about the KKK and sympathizers. Some individual members are just a little better at disguising their identities than others. The organization as a whole is NOT a secret.

I agree with khufu, there is nothing secretive about the KKK and sympathizers. Some individual members are just a little better at disguising their identities than others. The organization as a whole is NOT a secret.
It's a secret society by definition. That's not really debatable. White supremacy is not mutually exclusive from secret societies. They go hand in hand in many cases. Saying instead of talking about secret societies, talk about white supremacy is like saying instead of talking about red, blue and green, talk about colors. That statement doesn't make sense

Yea, just because the public knows the name of it doesn't disqualify it from being a "Secret" Society/Organization.

The initiation process and the members being sworn to SECRECY makes it a secret society/organization.

Frats/Sororities on College Campuses are SECRET Societies/Organizations.

Yes because crazy ***** is the best *****!

Eventually the relationship becomes too toxic and you’ll split up but you will always be nostalgic about the sex.

It is no damned secret as to who is attempting to control, and then hell bent on destroying this world. Who gives a damn as to what organization it is? They are all indeed WHITE. Who gives a rats *** if they have a secret handshake, or run around with a secret password?!?! All of them are on the same damned team.

Smash, Yes. I don’t care about your pie in the sky theories if you got some Simone Richards like sloppy toppy.

Date, No. I’m not interested in entertaining all that foolishness aside from fornicating.

Yea, just because the public knows the name of it doesn't disqualify it from being a "Secret" Society/Organization.

The initiation process and the members being sworn to SECRECY makes it a secret society/organization.

And as far as white supremacy, the reason it's so prevelant is that members of secret societies such as the KKK and others infiltrate/originate controlling arms of the government like police, judges and politicians. The country and its mechanisms were founded and developed by secret societies. That's not some theory.

Lol there are KKK marches were half the members don't even have on hoods.

I've been in a frat, there's nothing "secret" about it.

So basically you're saying they have to swear to keep a secret without actually keeping it a secret. Got it.

Back
Top Bottom