Could you live without your cell phone or mobile internet for a year?

i doubt i could make it a week

ohwell.gif

Been livin this life since september 2010.. Google voice has helped ease the pain tremendously by allowing me to text via web. The main downsides are not being easily contactable while im out and not having something to occupy me when im idle in public. The worst is being at a party without it but the upside to that is that i dont have a phone to worry about losing..

overall i feel more free and self-reliant because if i get lost or get into a stiuation where i have to use a phone i have my people skills to rely on

Don't think so.
I have an iPhone.
Without Internet yes, but I need the phone. So many times I am called to see if I can work.
So I definitely need the phone.
Or if there is an emergency and I need to call ASAP.
Smartphone isso do convenient

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELllll NAW!!! I absolutely need my mobile internet at school for studyhall/lunch or I'd die of boredom. I don't use the phone on my HTC HD7 that much, but I need to mobile web.

Its a struggle not havin the internet on the cell... But havin home internet makes up 4 it but I have done no mobile phone internet 4 bout a year give or take so no biggie

I think I could, the only problem is that everyone else uses cell phones, thereby forcing me to have a cell phone in case I'm needed or something. Sometimes I wish I didn't have a phone just so I could be left alone for a few hours.

i dont think i could. If i ever tried to then i would probably spend too much money cuz i would be hanging out everywhere and around ppl all the time doing things such as buying stuff i dont need, more alcohol, more unnecessary travel, partying more, and a million other things

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]if i didn't need it for work and my son anything...[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I would actually prefer it. [/color]

Back
Top Bottom