Courtside Magic fan demands apology from 'Big Baby' Davis

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Provetti says Davis shoved his 12-year-old son Nicholas with such force, that Nicholas' baseball cap catapulted into the air and his son went tumbling into his courtside seat.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

video evidence shows his son didnt even fall.

Like I said last night, The dad did not even care about his son getting shoved or "catapulted" into his courtside seat. He looked more upset at theloss than anything else.

If that was me at 12 years old and my dad saw it, freak the league, my dad would have gone right after him if he thought it was wrong of him to do that. (Whichhe probably would of laughed at me like we are at this kid but....)

The Dad had his chance but was more concerned about the loss than his kid.

Like some one said on the previous page, read the back of your ticket and the fine print.

Like I said last night, The dad did not even care about his son getting shoved or "catapulted" into his courtside seat. He looked more upset at the loss than anything else.
I'm going to take it a step further and say that in a blind rage, the father shoved his child down into the seat.

Dude is just mad he's going to be a part of the "where amazing happens" commercial when next years playoffs roll around...

Originally Posted by vctry20

Like I said last night, The dad did not even care about his son getting shoved or "catapulted" into his courtside seat. He looked more upset at the loss than anything else.
I'm going to take it a step further and say that in a blind rage, the father shoved his child down into the seat.

Dude is just mad he's going to be a part of the "where amazing happens" commercial when next years playoffs roll around...

laugh.gif

roll.gif

Man, that was CLASSIC!!!...For the record, i'm rootin for Orlando but that was TOOOOO funny. Straight COMEDY seeing that lil fat boy's hat fall off,then his reaction
roll.gif

Dude's just mad his punk ++$ son got embarassed on national tv.

So no one's going to pay attention to the fact that Davis did reach his arm out and push away whoever was standing there? Sure, he may not have known whowas there, but it's clear that he knew he was pushing someone away.

Magic season ticket holders, correct? I'm calling salt.
laugh.gif

If it was Hedo Turkoglu running wild after a game winning tripple en route to an accidental shove, they would've been geeked.

watch this results to a sports illustrated where are they now issue 10 years from now and big baby and the 12 year old boy whos now 22 are friends as theremenice on that accidental shove that brought them together.

When I was watching the game live, I thought Big Baby hit the kid with the truck stick
laugh.gif

But from the .gif it looks like he barely touched the kid.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

So no one's going to pay attention to the fact that Davis did reach his arm out and push away whoever was standing there? Sure, he may not have known who was there, but it's clear that he knew he was pushing someone away.

It seemes like he went where his momentum took him in the heat of the moment, and it was more of an excuse me push / maneuver. If he had not used his arm tomove the kid out of the way, and just attempted a stop, it would have been much worse. I would take a small push from a 6'8'' 300+ lbs guy ratherthan a collision. And for the record, the father is way out of line for this. If you sit on the court, you have to expect for something like this to happen. Especially if you are out of your seat.

Back
Top Bottom