Covington Catholic High School mags students racists chants torwards indigenous march

Just do it.

tumblr_owip7nhlt11uw7ihbo4_400.gif

This piece of crap out here grindin even during a shutdown.

"Republican Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell scheduled a vote Thursday—not on a bill to end the government shutdown, but on a legislation to restrict abortion rights for low-income women. The No Taxpayer Funding for Abortion Act would have permanently barred federal funds from paying for abortions. It stalled after it failed to muster the 60 votes needed."

Hmmm...

I was mad at first too, but some are saying he provoked the racist kids while they were minding their business.

I didn't see it but a full video is supposedly out there showing it and not just little excerpts and clips.

Still F these kids and honestly guys these closet racists are everywhere but most of you don't realize it.

You know they learn this **** from their parents and home and others alike themselves.

You HAVE to hit these people. Stop being a victim

Non violent actions were to implement shame on these people.

Thing is these MFs dont feel shame.

And why should they?

All their peers and parents applaud these actions.

Probably will have to attend some feelings session, won't face any discipline from his school, gu o on to graduate and attend some law school on the east coast, rinse and repeat.

They all deserve to be provoked and called out though.

Ain't no "minding your business" when you're out in public touting your racist ways.

True.

And the person who has the full video also has like the Israelites that spew racism on it too so that helped their cause I saw from comments of the full vid.

Bunch of "see how they spread hate and we are just supporting our country and our president and they are ready to demonize us". :smh:

I didn't get to see the full video but read comments about it and also was a bunch of conspiracies about the left ready to jump on any little thing to make "them" look bad.

Non violent actions were to implement shame on these people.

Thing is these MFs dont feel shame.

And why should they?

All their peers and parents applaud these actions.

Probably will have to attend some feelings session, won't face any discipline from his school, gu o on to graduate and attend some law school on the east coast, rinse and repeat.
Yup. Step in and do what their parents won’t. I’m also fine with not being able to “save” everyone. Not everyone is going to change. You make them the example. These people are too far gone. I won’t get robbed and think maybe I should take this moment to teach this guy and I won’t have this happen without turning him into a door mat

Last edited:
They need to get punched in the face when they do stuff like that. If you’re filming, don’t film the part of them punching the person or edit it out the vid so that the person doing the punching isn’t on vid doing it. These people need an asskicking more then anything.

Video shaming people being trash may impact their life for a few days, but people forget quick. That racist lawyer in NY, the fat white broad who called the cops on people bbqing in Oakland, the Argentinian guy knocking over the elote mans cart vid. etc. It disrupted their lives for few days, they got all sorts of shaming, but after a few weeks everyone forgets and moved onto the next story.

Last edited:
:rofl: That ain't how white privilege works, my guy. This won't change their lives at all. Especially in the world of a 24 hour news cycle, we'll be lucky if anyone even cares by next month.
The constant ADD the world has is scary.

**** people still listen to Chris Brown.

:rofl: That ain't how white privilege works, my guy. This won't change their lives at all. Especially in the world of a 24 hour news cycle, we'll be lucky if anyone even cares by next month.
Not only that they’re now hero’s of their hick town. You they they were leaving anyway? They’re working for daddies tool store as intended until forever

I wonder what's the employment and underemployment rate for Minority men in that region..
Like can you even pack up and move somewhere else.. if you can where would you move too.. Like can you find yourself a nice spot in some African country somewhere or would they force you to become a rebel soldier for citizenship

I wonder what's the employment and underemployment rate for Minority men in that region..
Like can you even pack up and move somewhere else.. if you can where would you move too.. Like can you find yourself a nice spot in some African country somewhere or would they force you to become a rebel soldier for citizenship

I know the area, it's right at the OH/Ky border.

People who live there act like they're from the south.

Like they want to be country so bad yet your right across the river from Cincinnati which is a liberal heavily black populated metro area.

Back
Top Bottom