Covington Catholic High School mags students racists chants torwards indigenous march

Guys, just because it's Kentucky doesn't mean it's some backwards @ss hick town. Covington is basically a suburb of Cincinnati. There are spots actually IN Cincinnati that are further away from downtown than this place. Plenty of minorities and opportunities for minorities. Very diverse area.

I taught in this district, though NOT at this particular school, and I can say I'm not the least bit surprised. Doesn't make it any less upsetting to see. CovCath is basically an all boys private school for "elite" families. Lots of privilege. Not everyone that goes there is this way, but the majority sure is. Whoever said it's kids repeating what they hear from their parents at the dinner table is 100% accurate. There is a whole lot of that in the Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky area.

From what I can tell, it's being taken very seriously by the diocese/superintendent's office. It has definitely pissed off a LOT of people here, but there's also the same privileged idiot parents claiming their angels didn't do anything wrong, and they're being persecuted for their beliefs by "the snowflake libtards." There's very little accountability, even with a mountain of evidence. I'd be willing to bet that the only thing the parents are worried about is how this will affect the kids' college prospects.

It’s for sure a big deal to the people I know in Cincinnati. As an Indian Hill kid back way back in the day with my parents and my girls parents both living in Indian Hill currently, they interact with many of the parents. They are taking it serious, but protecting their kids to inturn protect their own portfolios. Most people don’t realize how wealthy the general area is. I’m pretty sure Indian Hill area is top 20 wealthiest communities in the United States. Lots of $$$ around the area.

It’s for sure a big deal to the people I know in Cincinnati. As an Indian Hill kid back way back in the day with my parents and my girls parents both living in Indian Hill currently, they interact with many of the parents. They are taking it serious, but protecting their kids to inturn protect their own portfolios. Most people don’t realize how wealthy the general area is. I’m pretty sure Indian Hill area is top 20 wealthiest communities in the United States. Lots of $$$ around the area.

Indian Hill and Hyde Park :sick:

Indian Hill and Hyde Park :sick:

Yeah, it’s definitely a closed community. I’m only back in the area once a month or so now days. And I end up downtown most of the time, but I’ll take Louisville where I live now. My girl wants to move back, so maybe one day. Just don’t like having to spend 750k+ for a house in the area.

Yeah, it’s definitely a closed community. I’m only back in the area once a month or so now days. And I end up downtown most of the time, but I’ll take Louisville where I live now. My girl wants to move back, so maybe one day. Just don’t like having to spend 750k+ for a house in the area.

Let me find out your last name is Linder.

Y'all don't realize how America works yet huh? It's backwards. This pretty much solidifies them a position in Congress.

It's not backwards, it's working as intended

lol @ them ever showing up to an event for black folks in DC like that

It's not backwards, it's working as intended

lol @ them ever showing up to an event for black folks in DC like that
I meant backward as in, you'd think people that despicable shouldn't be allowed in Congress, yet they are the prime choices.

I meant backward as in, you'd think people that despicable shouldn't be allowed in Congress, yet they are the prime choices.

Breh them folks was slave owners and said we were 3/5 of a person way back.

They the prime candidates cuz they created the job :lol:

You already know that answer
I am waiting for the all Black event to occur to which white people do not try and show up, and when they cannot. If not invited, white people try and call those events racist. Back in the day before hip hop went mainstream, we had it. White kids didn’t even try and show up to a jam.

Last edited:
It is not, Lindner, but their old and new house are pretty close by. Carl hooked up the Cincinnati fc season tickets this year.

I've been to his "compound" once with this chick who does some of his parties.

Saw the matching money green Bentley and Rover :sick: :lol:

Yeah y'all don't play fair out that way.

Why are people so afraid of exposing some teenagers

Black teens get their lives ruined for way less stuff so I don’t give a damn if tanner or Connor can’t get their dream job in 5 to 10 years because of this. They deserve it even though I’m sure this won’t even affect them in the long run since they all of them come from money.

This country ****ing sucks.

Yep. One of my friends used to play for the Reds and lived in Indian Hill. There, Villa Hills & Crestview Hills areas in NKY. All super wealthy.

Sad thing is nothing will happen to them and they have no shame. Even worse, there are plenty of other places around the country that share this same attitude.

Lol y'all give ninja a hard time. Dude is just an objective thinker. I don't always agree with him, but he definitely can see/explain things from different perspectives.
Lots of people are closed minded/biased.
This video can't really be defended though. Immature, ignorant kids with no respect for other cultures and OBVIOUSLY no understanding of this countries history.
What exactly were they chanting?

Why are people so afraid of exposing some teenagers

Black teens get their lives ruined for way less stuff so I don’t give a damn if tanner or Connor can’t get their dream job in 5 to 10 years because of this. They deserve it even though I’m sure this won’t even affect them in the long run since they all of them come from money.

This country ****ing sucks.

Look no further than the way their idol reacted to the Central Park five

Back
Top Bottom