Coyotes out here eating people bruh... vol. shook as hell.

Pepper your light skin angus OP.

That dude's ghost is about to come back and haunt you on some b grade horror movie type ish.

Question for all the people who are displeased with Op.

What would you guys expect a gun less person to do?
I would expect Op to drive over there and do like Day day, and get all type of points.....

Last edited:
No lie, I just got back from walking my dog, it was 12:20am, it its foggy as hell, and I was walking my dog (off-leash) at the park at the bottom of the hill. There is a lone coyote that lives in the green belt on the edge of the park (I live in Seattle!) , and I see him pretty regularly, tonight I see him far off in the distance and he usually runs away instantly. Tonight he straight was comming towards us and started following us after I started getting worried and started walking us in the opposite direction and away....I was shook :lol:.

Then I see this thread. :wow: Woooooooooooow

That could have been me that WLL didnt help out. :frown:

Had some Coyotes scouting out my dog recently. All I had to do was make one loud *** noise and they ran back. Now if it was a mountain lion, I would have fled.

During the summer there seems to be a small pack of Coyotes running around in the open field behind my house. They howl loud as hell too. I tend to catch one of them roaming the fields early in the AM sometimes.

We have a lot of coyotes out here. I think people are thinking of coyotes as wolves. Coyotes are nature's cowards. They are small as hell and are harmless to a grown man unless in packs of like 6+. Even then if you run at them they will scatter.

:lol: at OP. Who the hell hears someone calling for help and posts it on NT instead of calling 911? That's the equivalent of me seeing a car accident and instagramming a photo of it vs helping the folks in the accident. OP deserves a :smh:

We have a lot of coyotes out here. I think people are thinking of coyotes as wolves. Coyotes are nature's cowards. They are small as hell and are harmless to a grown man unless in packs of like 6+. Even then if you run at them they will scatter.

:lol: at OP. Who the hell hears someone calling for help and posts it on NT instead of calling 911? That's the equivalent of me seeing a car accident and instagramming a photo of it vs helping the folks in the accident. OP deserves a :smh:

Exactly. I see them pretty regularly too. You could handle 1 or 2 of them easily but they won't even try you, they'll run

Coyotes are scavengers, they only go after dogs, etc. when their natural food supply is running low. Typically pretty skittish and scared of humans OP, you terry cloth.

Back
Top Bottom