CRAAAAAAAAAZY FIGHT on the 6 Train... must watch

Troll is def what he was. Arguing stupid things trying to look smart. Had a run-in with him the other day and made him look stupid. Like in here, he keptquoting other people thinking hed get some back but noone was with his dumb %@*. if your gonna argue, make sure you know what your talking about, and heclearly doesnt.

Originally Posted by Nash

Ninjahood and Haze ?

http://niketalk.com/topic/52448

laugh.gif

classic

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

You acting like the 4 & 5 are better than the 6

2,3,4,5 & 6 after 96 St is every man for themselves.
Pretty much, same goes for the A, B, C, D trains.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

too true.... never find myself up there unless i am riding with somebody from up there.

It's only been 3 or 4 years since I've taken the train on a regular basis, but what's the big problem on trains?

It sounded like he was saying something about "give me my money" before they got off the train and the puerto rican chick got knocked out.

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. That was crazy. And for people saying this should've been broken up, ain't nobody in NYC jumping in that mess. Too bad NYPDwasn't there cause no one is going to stop a fight between two strangers and be a hero. Lets these dumb dudes fight. Dude with the lady should'vebacked off way before his girl got knocked. **%*$ move on that dudes part. SMH.

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

It's only been 3 or 4 years since I've taken the train on a regular basis, but what's the big problem on trains?
All the white people get off after 96 St.
laugh.gif

But seriously, I'll just split a cab with my boys back to the Bronx, after a bar night in the city these days.

New york yanks- it aint THAT bad
laugh.gif
, I'm in Brooklyn and visit my brother who's in Harlem... not that serious unless you're intostarting something.

Super producer- I can't really call it, people are crazy pretty much. Kids will try and +$!% with you all the time, same with adults. Pick the wrong oneand I guess these are the results.

Word theres a conssitent mass exodus of caucasian folks on 96th (86th on the 4/5). Never fails, you could bet your life on it.

I always found that dynamic really funny. If I ever write a book or make a movie, that scene is going in there.

One minute the train is mixed with all types of faces and different vibes....As soon as the doors open at 86th street, the 100k and up crowd flee for theirlives leaving cars full of brown and black people, who all seem to have had a rough day (or life)
laugh.gif

The 6 is actually the quietest of those numbered trains because it goes to the Pelham Park area, where some upper-middle class people live.

Damn that was foul. Wouldn't be shocked if dude eventually gets shot (deserves it IMO).

oh ok, I always noticed that about the white people getting off & being left with nothing but minorities
laugh.gif
. I went to school in BK & live in Co Opso the 4, 5, 6, & 2 were all I rode.

I wish the express bus ran all night.

Word theres a conssitent mass exodus of caucasian folks on 96th (86th on the 4/5). Never fails, you could bet your life on it.

You a God damn fool
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

These trains really aren't that dangerous

I've rode all these trains at diff types of hours with no issues, and im white with brown hair and blue eyes
laugh.gif

i dont know what went down, but damn thats crazy. i dont know what i would do in that situation, but then again i dont associate with people that would havethe situation escalate like that, and i probably would have slick talked/ charmed the other person before they got heated....but adrenaline is a crazy +*%**+!thing... if my man was in the middle of a fight on the train... i dont know man i probably would have tried to pin the other guy down or try to smash his headagainst the pole...not the smartest thing but you can;t help what adrenaline does.

but srsly, hitting a female as a last resort cause you cant hit dude is lame as hell.

Originally Posted by JFDOOM

These trains really aren't that dangerous

True.

The subway system is pretty safe overall. You see some crazy stuff every now and then though..

I would say the outskirts of BK (Sutter Ave/ East NY) have the grimiest stations.

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

the D train at midnight?
Yeah..

Alot of folks get robbed/beat up on trains because they make themselves look like victims..i see it all the time.

white guy gets on the train...looks nervous..keeps his head down...makes himself a target.. _'s know who not to !@%$ with regardless of skin color.

Back
Top Bottom