craziest drug bust I have yet to see...

http://www.youtube.com/v/dPTbWXlmIV8&hl=en_US&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/dPTbWXlmIV8&hl=en_US&fs=1&

smokin.gif

mi mota es la mas famosa y hasta tengo de sabores
contncadibolbogon la consumo de amontones
sin olvidar a la gran reyna qe a volar tambien te ponen

los jamaikinos y morenos chicanos tambien los paizas
andan fumando la kush en la union americana
poruqe esta es la nueva onda trae volando a la plebada

el pais esta surtido el mercado esta caliente
siga pegandose tokes pa que siempre anden ambiente
io soy el rey de la kush la mota que mas se vende
I dunno how I started listening to this %+%% but it gives me constant
smokin.gif
and
roll.gif
moments

Oh my Gaaaawwwwwwddddd. Am I the only one that envisioned myself diving on top of that cash?

if youre re-upping.... thats where THAT money is going.

Aint a
smokin.gif
big enough to have that much stack.

I would Scrooge McDuck

I can tell from most of the responses that people don't realize what a detriment these druglords can be to a country.  Maybe it's because I've heard stories from my family about Noriega's reign of terror in Panama, but this stuff isn't all it's cracked up to be...

I don't even want to think about how much he probably has locked up in foreign bank accounts....

I didn't see the question answered but what does the government (I'm assuming the Mexican government) do with all that cash that they seized?

Originally Posted by Im Not You

My feelings are hurt looking at these. Really.

But I want no parts of the Mexican Drug War...even all that...ain't worth what comes with it.

QFT

Damn...all of that money piled up. Just a few of those stacks would go a long way to turning my life around. Oh to have no debt.

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

They finally caught the Drug Lord from Mexico that made Forbes list? If I remember correctly his "soldiers" had those gold guns.

No quotations needed on soldiers. His worth probably isn't to far off from Mexican military funding.

Originally Posted by LESfamilia

I can tell from most of the responses that people don't realize what a detriment these druglords can be to a country.  Maybe it's because I've heard stories from my family about Noriega's reign of terror in Panama, but this stuff isn't all it's cracked up to be...

And people glorify these  cartels that behead  civilians, even children.
Originally Posted by langfor5

I don't even want to think about how much he probably has locked up in foreign bank accounts....

I didn't see the question answered but what does the government (I'massuming the Mexican government) do with all that cash that they seized?
Good question

i wonder if these dudes truly enjoy all this. they are constantly on the run and paranoid over everything. either way, that's insane.

eek.gif
@ a chinese guy, thats in Mexico that got caught...

The Drug War will never stop though, all the violence is really unnecessary.

I have heavy doubt that whoever this boss is he hits prison, he prolly walks in the station and walks out the back door. He prolly puts nuff food on alot of there tables- jus gotta make it look like there doin work. If he's that caked up imagine all the bread he has invested in the US.

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

Originally Posted by Th3Jok3r

eek.gif
 thats is crazy..I wonder what jeweler they use
laugh.gif

Ben Baller
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

I could picture him making a vid talking about his gold plated uzi's are better than any one else's.

Back
Top Bottom