craziest drug bust I have yet to see...

That's why we are on a recession.. he was all our damn money
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Prince Of Shoes HEAD

how come it took that long to take them down? And if somebody say because they are the world richest, than how come they got taken down? lol

are you really that dumb?

All the money is the Chinese guy's and it wasn't in Sinaloa. It was actually in Mexico D.F.. The private zoo and the mansion belonged to Alfredo Beltran (or one of the Beltran brothers). The guns are actually in a museum about drug traffickers. Look up "El Museo del Narco". They actually have designers like Versace, Dior, D&G etc. make clothes specifically for them. Peep one of those guns with the gold Versace grips. Anyway, for those who are saying that they'd love to be the one of the feds who make the busts or whatever are crazy. There was a huge raid last December where two of the Beltran brothers were killed, and there was a hit put out on the family of one of the Mexican marines who was killed in the gun fight. I his mom, aunt, sister, and brother were killed 4 days later.

and didn't chapo guzman say he would pay all of mexicos debt if the government just let him do his thing?

That is such a
pimp.gif
thing to say

Originally Posted by I3

and didn't chapo guzman say he would pay all of mexicos debt if the government just let him do his thing?

That is such a
pimp.gif
thing to say

No, It was Rafael Caro Quintero that said that years ago.

He said something like, He would pay Mexicos debt to the US if Mexico would let him work, But they didn't
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

But it's still
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom