CRAZIEST THING A FEMALE HAS DONE TO YOU??? VOL FTL

This Sunday morning I'm loading up my car getting ready to go to work... Make a couple trips down to load some stuff up, when I actually unlock my door Ilook down and see ALL 4 of my tires have been slashed. Me and the baby mama been getting into it, most likely her or her friend did it. Besides this I'vehad this females...

Call every one of my friends asking for me
Call other girls in my phone
Cut up clothes
Throw all my stuff out the car

This is not bragging at all, I just know women like to give the Jasmine Sullivan treatment and wanted to see what kind of experiences the rest of yall havehad. Fellas, if you have a BABY MAMA expect one of the above to happen to you at least once in your relationship... Feel free to share your experiences

wow i would chris brown her in the worst way, pop my tires B and see what happens.

i never spend enough time or let chicks i meet kno where i stay for them to do some crazy stuff like that, i just hit em and quit em. and my baby mama dont bebuggin out like that.

I had one fly all the way to VA to see me at school, buy the retro 8's, get pissed and leave early and then try to sue me for the cost of the shoes.

Craziest thing a male did to me was steal one of my phones and call all the people in my recent calls and texts and I didn't even get the phone back

nothing ever done to my but my brother had eggs thrown at his car in a span of two months....Then he had his windshield smashed...We live in a niceneighborhood and funny thing is my dad parked right next to my brother so it wasnt a random crime act...

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

Craziest thing a male did to me was steal one of my phones and call all the people in my recent calls and texts and I didn't even get the phone back
omg same thing happened to me but i got my phone back

Damn she slashed ALL of your tires
eek.gif
eek.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
broads these days i swear

had an abortion behind my back and told me she had a miscarriage. she admitted it 3 months later when she was havin post complications.

On everything I love and cherish...if I could somehow prove that my child's mother or her friends did some %*++like this (hypothetically), she'd be goin to jail...or I'd get my sister to beat her **!. Real talk. This dumb broad Jasmine Sullivan got thesesmall-minded females out here thinkin they can do this ******ed crap. I wish my ex WOULD destroy something valuable to me, ESPECIALLY if I'm not in thewrong...I've always said I'd never raise my hand to hit a woman, but there have been times where I really thought about it during an argument (where itwas really just HER saying some WILD %*++...I don't really argue)...I could only imagine how I'd feel if she did some %*++ like this.

Good luck, famo...you gon need it.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Thugnificence

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

omg same thing happened to me but i got my phone back
eek.gif

Originally Posted by NJstress03

had an abortion behind my back and told me she had a miscarriage. she admitted it 3 months later when she was havin post complications.
Damn, that's so wrong in so many ways.

I forgot to add to the thread, but as for me:

Once upon a time, my ex told my current (at the time) that we had sex while me and the current were dating. Granted,it was true, but DAMN.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

Damn, that's so wrong in so many ways.

your telling me, that happened like 2 years ago and i still feel like throwing up when i think about it. i dunt think anything a chick did to me before that orafter can top that.

Man I don't even know if I could call that crazy bro. To me that's cruel, if she was even considering it the right thing woulda been to come talk toyou, or if she didn't do that at least be real about the situation.

I used to tell chicks that I beat a girl in the past for touching my car. It worked, no chick ever touched the Rivv. There was some gay %#+ dude that scratchedthe hood cause I kicked his dog into a bush though.

Touching my car will result in a severe beating. Mike Tyson style, forget Chris Brown.

That being said. other than angry voicemails and myspace messages Females haven't done anything to me. I think they understand that im not the most stableof dudes.

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

I used to tell chicks that I beat a girl in the past for touching my car. It worked, no chick ever touched the Rivv. There was some gay %#+ dude that scratched the hood cause I kicked his dog into a bush though.

roll.gif
Into a bush! hahaha

Back
Top Bottom