Crazy/Cute Things Your Cat Does: Cat Owners Welcomed

Wouldnt your cat scratch your door if shes climbing it? (2nd to last picture.)

and no offense Trelvis, but you need to stop feeding your cat. you're spoiling him/her
laugh.gif

You got cats climbing doors, I got cat climbing walls 
laugh.gif

And tree's of course....

And this guy who loves to lounge around..... When he hears the microwave or over timer, there he is running to the kitchen.
laugh.gif

There about 9 months now.

- They don't let any insect in the house, they kill anything from flies to spiders
 - It's crazy how their personality changes once they are outside, they become hunters

I was never a cat person, but my gf put me on them, and I couldn't see myself without them in my life, as corny as it sounds
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

It was not too long ago that they were like this
frown.gif

You got cats climbing doors, I got cat climbing walls 
laugh.gif

And tree's of course....

And this guy who loves to lounge around..... When he hears the microwave or over timer, there he is running to the kitchen.
laugh.gif

There about 9 months now.

- They don't let any insect in the house, they kill anything from flies to spiders
 - It's crazy how their personality changes once they are outside, they become hunters

I was never a cat person, but my gf put me on them, and I couldn't see myself without them in my life, as corny as it sounds
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

It was not too long ago that they were like this
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Sun Of Knowledge

^

lol free range kitties... when its time to eat do u space out their bowls or is it one crowded feeding frenzy?

their stray cats that just found my house and decided to live under.

I saw that they were kinda skinny so I decided to feed them. each of them have their bowls but I have to step 10 feet away from the bowls so they can eat.

^

lol free range kitties... when its time to eat do u space out their bowls or is it one crowded feeding frenzy?

I saw that they were kinda skinny so I decided to feed them. each of them have their bowls but I have to step 10 feet away from the bowls so they can eat.

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

^

Pretty much the same, cept I have two.  I wish they weren't shook when I came around.  
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

^

Pretty much the same, cept I have two.  I wish they weren't shook when I came around.  
eyes.gif

My cat loves to play fetch with this nasty plush pig that used to have catnip inside like 5 yrs ago
laugh.gif
I think if I got rid of it she'd be heartbroken though.

In the morning she opens the door with her paws and comes and stares at me and licks me until I get up. She gets me up soooo early to go downstairs and feed her yet there's always food in her bowl when I go down. I think she just likes the routine.

My cat loves to play fetch with this nasty plush pig that used to have catnip inside like 5 yrs ago
laugh.gif
I think if I got rid of it she'd be heartbroken though.

In the morning she opens the door with her paws and comes and stares at me and licks me until I get up. She gets me up soooo early to go downstairs and feed her yet there's always food in her bowl when I go down. I think she just likes the routine.

My cat Swappy of 15 years, he was recently diagnosed with lung cancer. Around June he had a Staph infection which he didn't fully recover from due to the underlying cause of cancer.
28iqg04.jpg

But like others have said he went through an antisocial phase, he doesn't like kids maybe due to trauma from before adopting him. He's really open to adults and has become a lap cat.
He used to go outside and one of the studies in my house, so he would scratch the screen to know that he's ready to let in.
He jumped out my window of my room once, which is on the second story
laugh.gif
Loves small bells and little rubber balls.
He would always bring gifts, I brought a bunny in and just dropped it off in the hallway and blood was still coming out.
He would also drink from the toilet.

This is my sister's cat Destiny, about 5 months old. She rescued her from a sewer.
2jahksp.jpg

It takes her a bit to warm up to people.
She pulls with just about anything

My cat Swappy of 15 years, he was recently diagnosed with lung cancer. Around June he had a Staph infection which he didn't fully recover from due to the underlying cause of cancer.
28iqg04.jpg

But like others have said he went through an antisocial phase, he doesn't like kids maybe due to trauma from before adopting him. He's really open to adults and has become a lap cat.
He used to go outside and one of the studies in my house, so he would scratch the screen to know that he's ready to let in.
He jumped out my window of my room once, which is on the second story
laugh.gif
Loves small bells and little rubber balls.
He would always bring gifts, I brought a bunny in and just dropped it off in the hallway and blood was still coming out.
He would also drink from the toilet.

This is my sister's cat Destiny, about 5 months old. She rescued her from a sewer.
2jahksp.jpg

It takes her a bit to warm up to people.
She pulls with just about anything

I dont know how to post pics on a mac But my cat is huge. Hes a lazy bastard but he will climb up and sit on your chest if youre watching tv. He's killed like 3 birds this past week. I thought hed be too slow to get them

I dont know how to post pics on a mac But my cat is huge. Hes a lazy bastard but he will climb up and sit on your chest if youre watching tv. He's killed like 3 birds this past week. I thought hed be too slow to get them

My cats name is Scarface, I've had him since I was a freshman in High school, now I'm a senior in college. He is a riot, very cool cat when ever we smoke a blunt he comes into the room like you forgot me son, he was more lively when he was a youngin but he is very smart, he also climbs doors and goes out in the city. The craziest thing he has done so far is one time my roommate wouldn't let him in his room when we first moved into our apt, anyway this dude went out of his way to find a way into the ceiling and fell through the drop down tiles, he just wanted to check out the room i guess...

My cats name is Scarface, I've had him since I was a freshman in High school, now I'm a senior in college. He is a riot, very cool cat when ever we smoke a blunt he comes into the room like you forgot me son, he was more lively when he was a youngin but he is very smart, he also climbs doors and goes out in the city. The craziest thing he has done so far is one time my roommate wouldn't let him in his room when we first moved into our apt, anyway this dude went out of his way to find a way into the ceiling and fell through the drop down tiles, he just wanted to check out the room i guess...

lmao i remmber when i put a sock over my homies cat's head, that cat kept runnin around hittin hella $*!@.

lmao i remmber when i put a sock over my homies cat's head, that cat kept runnin around hittin hella $*!@.

Back
Top Bottom