Crazy/Cute Things Your Cat Does: Cat Owners Welcomed

Man I havent had a cat since I was like 3 as soon as I move out thats the first thing im getting

Man I havent had a cat since I was like 3 as soon as I move out thats the first thing im getting

Originally Posted by Weekend Girl

My cat loves to play fetch with this nasty plush pig that used to have catnip inside like 5 yrs ago
laugh.gif
I think if I got rid of it she'd be heartbroken though.

In the morning she opens the door with her paws and comes and stares at me and licks me until I get up. She gets me up soooo early to go downstairs and feed her yet there's always food in her bowl when I go down. I think she just likes the routine.
I hate that.
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Weekend Girl

My cat loves to play fetch with this nasty plush pig that used to have catnip inside like 5 yrs ago
laugh.gif
I think if I got rid of it she'd be heartbroken though.

In the morning she opens the door with her paws and comes and stares at me and licks me until I get up. She gets me up soooo early to go downstairs and feed her yet there's always food in her bowl when I go down. I think she just likes the routine.
I hate that.
smh.gif
smh.gif

f cats, they hella wack.
:smh:at kittly litter boxes in ur house

i hate the cats on my streets one house has like 4 and they all roam around the street and in my yard and sh...
cat crap in my grass.

at night they all be meowing sounding like little babies hella annoying, ir two cats start fighting and its loud as f.....

i throw lemons at them from my lemon tree, if theyre in range. i got one the other day straight stomach, cried like the pu.... it is.

i threw baseball i caught at an As game, at this dam cat crapping in my drive way as i pulled in. nailed that sucker in the leg, probs broke it, felt kinda bad but $%%# outta my yard man.

ive told the owners two if theyre cats in my yard imma throw stuff at em or pull out the co2

DOGS>cats

f cats, they hella wack.

i hate the cats on my streets one house has like 4 and they all roam around the street and in my yard and sh...
cat crap in my grass.

at night they all be meowing sounding like little babies hella annoying, ir two cats start fighting and its loud as f.....

i throw lemons at them from my lemon tree, if theyre in range. i got one the other day straight stomach, cried like the pu.... it is.

i threw baseball i caught at an As game, at this dam cat crapping in my drive way as i pulled in. nailed that sucker in the leg, probs broke it, felt kinda bad but $%%# outta my yard man.

ive told the owners two if theyre cats in my yard imma throw stuff at em or pull out the co2

DOGS>cats

Originally Posted by beezylocks

f cats, they hella wack.

cat crap in my grass.

DOGS>cats

Originally Posted by beezylocks

f cats, they hella wack.

cat crap in my grass.

DOGS>cats

Back
Top Bottom