Crazy New Technology Vol. Dyson Bladeless Fan

So, according to Moore's law, technology is reaching new heights every two years.
Consider it a late pass on my end, but when I saw the Dyson Bladeless Fan for the first time, mind was indeed 
eek.gif

NT, share some findings on your end.

So, according to Moore's law, technology is reaching new heights every two years.
Consider it a late pass on my end, but when I saw the Dyson Bladeless Fan for the first time, mind was indeed 
eek.gif

NT, share some findings on your end.

Late pass. Jk
laugh.gif
Saw one in Hong Kong a couple of weeks ago. Not sure if its sold over here. I heard it's good, but not worth the price.

If I had one, I'd be tempted to throw a football through the hoop once in a while.
laugh.gif

Late pass. Jk
laugh.gif
Saw one in Hong Kong a couple of weeks ago. Not sure if its sold over here. I heard it's good, but not worth the price.

If I had one, I'd be tempted to throw a football through the hoop once in a while.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by f3DJam

how does it work?
The air comes out of the rim, messed with one in a festival in San Francisco the other day (there was a Dyson booth set up).

Originally Posted by f3DJam

how does it work?
The air comes out of the rim, messed with one in a festival in San Francisco the other day (there was a Dyson booth set up).

Back
Top Bottom