Crazy New Technology Vol. Dyson Bladeless Fan

they got like a thousand fans
eek.gif

Originally Posted by f3DJam

how does it work?

The rim is designed like an aircraft wing.  The air is pulled through the motor at the base and forced around the inside of the frame where it's forced through the front of the fan.  It's supposed to be a more fluid flow of air than traditional fans that just cut through the air.

Originally Posted by f3DJam

how does it work?

The rim is designed like an aircraft wing.  The air is pulled through the motor at the base and forced around the inside of the frame where it's forced through the front of the fan.  It's supposed to be a more fluid flow of air than traditional fans that just cut through the air.

my mom has one of those, she got it from her united mileage rewards or whatever. It looks nice, but it's not that great. It's pretty loud and wasn't as strong as I thought it would be.

my mom has one of those, she got it from her united mileage rewards or whatever. It looks nice, but it's not that great. It's pretty loud and wasn't as strong as I thought it would be.

Started seeing these popping up sometime last summer...... Would not cop tho.... 300 on a fan is not what the chicks is checking for.

Started seeing these popping up sometime last summer...... Would not cop tho.... 300 on a fan is not what the chicks is checking for.

i know someone that dropped 300 on one, we clowned him so hard he returned it. BY FAR the biggest waste of money ever.
its a fan, for 300 +!#%+## dollars. ridiculous
and its not even that powerful/great

i know someone that dropped 300 on one, we clowned him so hard he returned it. BY FAR the biggest waste of money ever.
its a fan, for 300 +!#%+## dollars. ridiculous
and its not even that powerful/great

Back
Top Bottom