Crazy Things youve Actually Seen

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

At a bus stop in Queens, NY, I witnessed a peregrine falcon swoop down on a pigeon and eat it in front of me.

lol on that animal planet steez

I went to a club on a back to school night my freshman year in college. My roommate who was from dc got into it with a local here in Richmond va...so they shot the fair one in the middle of the club, broke a bunch mirrors and furniture. All of a sudden a one on one turns to a 10 on 10 battle royal. So someone yells gun and of course everyone hauls @&! outside only to find some local cats creepin down the street in an a-team looking van with choppers hangin out the window... People was diving behind park cars ...hiding behind newspaper boxes.. It was wild

I just saw a deer in my neighbor front yard eating his bush ,we made eye contact and he continued eating no damns given didn't even run

Saw a guy walking get hit by a van going like 30mph and ran over his leg. The broad kept driving like it was nothing, proceeded to park in a parking spot and walked out to check on the dude WITH her little kids. Guy was on the ground but tried to swing on her.

Originally Posted by stoneyjax

I went to a club on a back to school night my freshman year in college. My roommate who was from dc got into it with a local here in Richmond va...so they shot the fair one in the middle of the club, broke a bunch mirrors and furniture. All of a sudden a one on one turns to a 10 on 10 battle royal. So someone yells gun and of course everyone hauls @&! outside only to find some local cats creepin down the street in an a-team looking van with choppers hangin out the window... People was diving behind park cars ...hiding behind newspaper boxes.. It was wild

laugh.gif
I'm sorry but the end is funny. I picture ppl diving in slow motion .

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

Originally Posted by stoneyjax

laugh.gif
I'm sorry but the end is funny. I picture ppl diving in slow motion .

I picture the ending of Friday
laugh.gif

Seen a car change lanes into the rear end of a limo on the freeway.  Damn thing turned into a spinning death wheel we barely dodged it.

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

Seen a car change lanes into the rear end of a limo on the freeway.  Damn thing turned into a spinning death wheel we barely dodged it.

Final Destination trap activated.

Was riding on the school bus once and saw a black suv flip like 3 times and kept going.

Saw an old lady get ran over when I was a kid. We came back down the highway later on and we saw a sheet over her body and another sheet a few feet away. Later on we found out someone else hit her while she was on the ground and her head came off.
sick.gif

I tried to catch an octopus. It slipped out of my grasp, I turned to my side and it inked the !!$@ out of me. The side of my body was black for a week...

Almost ran over a dead person on the 405 freeway near the Getty Center at 2 in the morning, and there were no cops or ambulances yet. The accident happened just a few minutes earlier. Her body was on the fast lane, and I swerved to my left almost hitting the center dividers to avoid her body. My mom, who was sitting next to me, called 911, and they were on their way.

I checked the news the next day and found out that she was drunk driving and hit another car. She pulled over and tried to flee the scene by running across the freeway with cars going 70-80 mph. A car going about 75 mph hit her and she was thrown about 100ft.

Originally Posted by kangaroobombs

Originally Posted by myselfonline

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Looking out my window bored one day watched a guy get shot close range and die.

Put my window down and kept my !%% in the house.
Should've gotten DirectTV.
roll.gif
roll.gif
Same thing I thought

What was done here... i see it.
laugh.gif

Some of these stories are cray tho

I was on a college visit going back to the campus from the trackAnd as we are driving on the high I seen a car flip on its hood.Lady crawled out scared as hell. This was just last year.

about 7 or so years back, i was just chillin inside my parents crib and i see a full grown deer in my backyard. somehow it managed to trap itself and rather than leavin out the same entrance that it came in, it tried to hop the 7ft fence to dip.. this damn dear was persistent as hell but kept failing.

things got crazy when like 20 of the neighborhood kids showed up, between the ages of 5-12, to "play" with the deer (keep in mind im black and these kids are white suburban kids) ... i wasnt tryin to catch a case so i stepped out and told the kids to leave or else that deer was gonna put them to sleep. the way the kids ran out was too funny, im literally laughing just thinking about it. about 30 seconds later the deer runs out the same way as the kids, i have never seen a group of white kids run that fast ever in my life. luckily for everyone the deer ran the other direction after it got on the street.

Seen a dude get his brains blown out execution style in Popeyes on Canal st.

Couple weeks ago I seen 4-5 dudes chasing a Police officer in broad daylight
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

At a bus stop in Queens, NY, I witnessed a peregrine falcon swoop down on a pigeon and eat it in front of me.

that reminds me in HS, i was outside bout to buy a soda or something...and boom, a snake fell with a bird in its mouth and tangled up...scarred the S!!! out of me.

Saw the passenger of a car on the highway open the door, hold on to the door (of a truck) and "surf" on the road. Like he was dragging his feet across the road

Originally Posted by BOSS TYCOON 408

I was at the Eagles @ Raiders game when Jamarcus Russell threw a TD. I seen a SUV flip over about 4 - 5 times on the highway when I was a kid and just recently seen a MR2's rear wheel fall off while on the 101 a couple weeks back.
roll.gif

Warned.  Slur substitutes are not allowed.  Don't use them.  Don't imply them. 

Originally Posted by hellaones

Seen a dude get his brains blown out execution style in Popeyes on Canal st.

Couple weeks ago I seen 4-5 dudes chasing a Police officer in broad daylight
eek.gif
laugh.gif

has to  be a back story, surrounding circumstances of some kind.

Back
Top Bottom