Creating the Bin 5s

So i was looking at the Bin 5s in the forum and realized all you need is to paint the side netting and "23" to black from the metallic 5s and replace the black laces with white ones. To me, the Bin 5s are really nice but too similar to the metallic 5s

So i was looking at the Bin 5s in the forum and realized all you need is to paint the side netting and "23" to black from the metallic 5s and replace the black laces with white ones. To me, the Bin 5s are really nice but too similar to the metallic 5s

Originally Posted by CuteUglyhaha

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's all they did to make the BIN Vs anyways.

Originally Posted by CuteUglyhaha

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's all they did to make the BIN Vs anyways.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

So much hype for such a plain looking shoe.

Simplicity is key in most things, especially in the Bins. The VII's were too loud. These are appreciated since they are so simple.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

So much hype for such a plain looking shoe.

Simplicity is key in most things, especially in the Bins. The VII's were too loud. These are appreciated since they are so simple.

I think the exclusiveness of the sneaker is what makes it desirable more than its look. I'm not even sure that I would wear it if I owned a pair.

I think the exclusiveness of the sneaker is what makes it desirable more than its look. I'm not even sure that I would wear it if I owned a pair.

C'mon now man. These sneakers are beautiful in person. The quality of the leather is on point, and so are the thick white laces. Let's not knock a hot shoe. There's a reason they're going for more than any other Bin with more pair made. Nice!

C'mon now man. These sneakers are beautiful in person. The quality of the leather is on point, and so are the thick white laces. Let's not knock a hot shoe. There's a reason they're going for more than any other Bin with more pair made. Nice!

no, they have no side netting and the leather is completely different. don't ruin your real metallics.

these bins are the least inspiring ones yet

no, they have no side netting and the leather is completely different. don't ruin your real metallics.

these bins are the least inspiring ones yet

u couldnt have stated this in the official thread for these shoes?
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by dharv

Yea only reseller would hype these up

Originally Posted by KingjamesJP84

You don't see them in my sig do you? I'm getting married in these joints. Hush you lil guy!

Originally Posted by KingjamesJP84

You don't see them in my sig do you? I'm getting married in these joints. Hush you lil guy!

these bins are def not just metallic 5's painted or whatevr you said they are truly a sight i wish they could be had for a decent price
30t6p3b.gif
that the only problem

Back
Top Bottom