Creating the Bin 5s

these bins are def not just metallic 5's painted or whatevr you said they are truly a sight i wish they could be had for a decent price
30t6p3b.gif
that the only problem

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

So much hype for such a plain looking shoe.

Simplicity is key in most things, especially in the Bins. The VII's were too loud. These are appreciated since they are so simple.
The only reason people are even talking about these is because of the exclusivity. If these were a general release, they'd be everywhere and no one would pay attention. JB knows how to grease the wheels on the hype machine.

Simplicity is key in most things, especially in the Bins. The VII's were too loud. These are appreciated since they are so simple.
The only reason people are even talking about these is because of the exclusivity. If these were a general release, they'd be everywhere and no one would pay attention. JB knows how to grease the wheels on the hype machine.

Most likely true, but for me, this is the only BIN I have been impressed with. I personally wouldn't wear any other colorway. Then again, if they were GR, I bet they wouldn't sell well anyway because people wouldn't fork up the $175 for good quality leather.

You're right though, I mean those BIN VII's moved FAST, and they were fugly...

Most likely true, but for me, this is the only BIN I have been impressed with. I personally wouldn't wear any other colorway. Then again, if they were GR, I bet they wouldn't sell well anyway because people wouldn't fork up the $175 for good quality leather.

You're right though, I mean those BIN VII's moved FAST, and they were fugly...

Originally Posted by westhellthug

How is the creasing on the bin 5

how would the owners of the 5s know? not like anyone is wearing....even if they do its a one time wear and put back in the closet.lol

Originally Posted by westhellthug

How is the creasing on the bin 5

how would the owners of the 5s know? not like anyone is wearing....even if they do its a one time wear and put back in the closet.lol

Originally Posted by CuteUglyhaha

So i was looking at the Bin 5s in the forum and realized all you need is to paint the side netting and "23" to black from the metallic 5s and replace the black laces with white ones. To me, the Bin 5s are really nice but too similar to the metallic 5s

Wow, thats the stupidest thing I've heard all week. The bin 5s and metallic 5s are two completely different shoes. 

So i was looking at the Bin 5s in the forum and realized all you need is to paint the side netting and "23" to black from the metallic 5s and replace the black laces with white ones. To me, the Bin 5s are really nice but too similar to the metallic 5s

Wow, thats the stupidest thing I've heard all week. The bin 5s and metallic 5s are two completely different shoes. 

Originally Posted by ispeakjewleo

no s**t sherlock, pointing out that the Bin 5s are too close to the metallic 5s by looks "not" materials

Originally Posted by ispeakjewleo

no s**t sherlock, pointing out that the Bin 5s are too close to the metallic 5s by looks "not" materials

Back
Top Bottom