Cuddling UNappreciation

Your not cuddlng with the right one(s)
pimp.gif

I can do without cuddling just to do it(unless its a new chick for the reason jordanhead said) but after smashing is
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ljlukelj

of course I am talking about the one-timers, girlfriend is obviously gonna be different
This one time I was finished getting topped off and was kinda tipsy and hit her with the, "where am I? And bounced quick."
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Some of ya'll fronting. I'm not a big cuddler (after sex) myself but if I like you I'll want you to touch me and vice versa. There'snothing sexier than laying up after the throws of passion panting and breathing heavy with the look of satisfaction on both of your faces
pimp.gif
Not for too longthough, [JR Writer]" I say gimme my space, no I don't mean a page on a site..."[/JR Writer]

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

u prolly just dont like ur girls
fixed
smh.gif

cuddling is the #!@, especially when she arch that back pokin the rump right in your pelvis area
devil.gif

I've said too much..
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Weekend Girl

Some of ya'll fronting. I'm not a big cuddler (after sex) myself but if I like you I'll want you to touch me and vice versa. There's nothing sexier than laying up after the throws of passion panting and breathing heavy with the look of satisfaction on both of your faces
pimp.gif
Not for too long though, [JR Writer]" I say gimme my space, no I don't mean a page on a site..."[/JR Writer]
smh.gif
No wonder I stopped listening to JR.

Originally Posted by ljlukelj

Man when a female wants to stay over
mad.gif

get your big $*# arm off of my chest, you got my arm completely number I am watching the clock the whole night cause you sound like a damn wolf. GO HOME!

wait a minute...

you got my arm completely number I am watching the clock
[Katt Williams] huh? [/Katt Williams]

I know I'm not that tired, that @$*% don't make sense to me

I don't care how cute/fine she is. After we done and I'm sleep.........don't touch me!

I'm dying off the "So What You Boutta Do?" line...it's such an easy play...and I agree with the above opinions...I'm cool with it if itswifey, if it ain't her it aint happening...

Back
Top Bottom