Cudi WZRD jan 30th

Haven't listened to it yet but let's be serious, MOTM3 isn't coming out. They'll agree on something or give him some money, it'll be out by 2013. This winter would be nice but he's having fun with this WZRD stuff so I know more of that's coming first

Surprised not many are feeling it...but then again,
"Most people are putty's...scaaaared to beeee what God made them to beeeeee"

Not gunna front it has some good tracks but due to motm 1/2 being so great this isnt on da same level

Originally Posted by spacerace

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

You guys are buggin.

MOTM 2 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> MOTM 1 >>>>>> WZRD

close.MOTM 2 > WZRD > MOTM
Ehhh... MOTM is his best work followed by MOTM2 and then WZRD.
Either way, I'm loving all 3 efforts so far. 

ph6.jpg

pimp.gif
 The dynamic duo

lol.png

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

ehhhhhh....

i need more time...

This.

Off 2 listens this is some dope psychedelic +@+$ to smoke too. But lyrically it's mehhh. So I need to listen again and see if Cudder is spitting that real life +@+$
Pretty much, I'm enjoying it for what it is. Just doing stuff on the computer and having it on in the background is 
smokin.gif

i respect cud for pursuing this style. although it's not my favorite of his work, it's still enjoyable and is growing on me more and more.

I wannnnnnnnnt you girl, and I neeeeeeeed your body right hereeee........ 

I know he released it a while ago but damn it's been on repeat lately. Such a great song. 

First time hearing Teleport to Me and this is the Cudi I love. Honestly him, C. Gambino, Kanye and Budden are the artist who I like their "sad/heartbroken"  music the best.

Maan, I'm a little "underwhelmed"...I'm a big Cudi fan...Although it's imaginative & out there, it was just meh the first couple of listens...Kudos for trying to be different though...

This goes too hard!Give it a few weeks, there are going to be NTer's who are going to change their opinion.

Looks like he's moving 80,000 units this week.

Not bad for no radio play, marketing and being undershipped.

Originally Posted by drainthejumper4

upper room grew on me. caught myself singing it in class today
laugh.gif

After 30 plays, I have come to the conclusion that 'Upper Room' is the 2nd Best track on the album. T2MJ is #1
there's someone alreadyup intheskyyy lookin' out for allll of uuusssss...

I listened to it yesterday and it's just too bland for me. Very melo, that's his style but the rock theme was a way to switch it up...not really feeling it.

it's a bit boring for my taste

Back
Top Bottom