Cudi WZRD jan 30th

I bought it not expecting much. But it's actually not that bad. It's got a nice feel to it. Definitely not for everybody though.

Upper Room, Brake and High Off Life are the three best songs IMO

I know it's gonna sound weird but it's kinda inspirational to me. Especially High Off Life

Originally Posted by Enchanted1

The Label only shipped 50k?...
30t6p3b.gif

i couldnt find a hard copy in my area
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Cookie

this is buns and i have always messed with cudi

That does not matter in this case

I think that's the  reason some are not feeling it actually, because they messed with Cudi and thought WZRD was just a name change
Not saying that's you but I think that's something going around

Originally Posted by gumsoul410

I know it's gonna sound weird but it's kinda inspirational to me.

I feel the same way. I've honestly been in a much better mood since listening to this album
smokin.gif

I don't see the hype behind Teleport To Me though

Originally Posted by Cheese Wagstaff

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

I listened to it yesterday and it's just too bland for me. Very melo
carmelo-anthony-knicks.jpg
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Wait, Cudder's girlfriends name is really Jamie..? All this time I thought he was singin' bout some dream girl... you know, that one we all made up when we were younger but she doesn't exist unfortunately, but we still think about her all the time..
damn. im kinda letdown now. 
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

I was thinking it was pronounced "wizard" this whole time but then in those complex mag videos Cudi said "W-Z-R-D." I feel stupid now
laugh.gif

Most of the focus is on Cudi in this thread but, Dot Da Genius really killed some of these beats. The Arrival instrumental is straight
pimp.gif

Nothing jumped out at me on first listen but "Love Hard," "Live & Learn," and "Where Did You Sleep?" are really infectious. CuDi brought it with the melodies. "Teleport 2 Me" is still the strongest track though

Originally Posted by DoItAllPaul

Most of the focus is on Cudi in this thread but, Dot Da Genius really killed some of these beats. The Arrival instrumental is straight
pimp.gif

The beat is dope.. Definitely dictates the album..imo..

at first i wasnt really feeling it. but after many more listens the album has really grew on me. cudi and DDG really did their thing

Had to unfollow cudi. Dude is annoying as hell and a big baby. Anyway, besides teleport 2 me I cant realy mess with anything else on wzrd. And Im not even a huge rap fan, but this album isnt for me.

Really feeling this album , not kid cudi's best but it's good overall. Unfortunately it got a lot of hate

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Wait, Cudder's girlfriends name is really Jamie..? All this time I thought he was singin' bout some dream girl... you know, that one we all made up when we were younger but she doesn't exist unfortunately, but we still think about her all the time..
damn. im kinda letdown now. 
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
Oh man
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom