CUNY College NTers Only

Originally Posted by Maybach Music

Not that many John Jayers. Myself included.
frown.gif

I'm sure theirs a few aside from myself and HTTB, no one ever checks the Northeast Forum though. Fresh Iz Back also goes to JJay.

I'll be attending Hunter College in the Fall but will transfer out if I don't get into the Honors College in the Spring.

The only reason I even chose this college is cuz I'll be living with my aunt who bought a new condo right across from John Jay and the BMW building.

yo wuz up cuny NT's!...im from dallas ,tx but i really want to move to nY and go to school up there!!...i heard cuny is a great school,but my only problemis i dont know where to start...??...i plan on goin to school ova there once i finish my basics here in dallas,tx,but my only worry is i dont have a place tostay and i heard its very expensive!!!!..i want to know is the dorms are nice and do they cost alot!...scream at me!

Hunter! See all you real Hunter nike collectors on the 27th haha...you know we got a lot of new-jack "sneaker heads" here.

qc aka the place where the jews and the palestinians reside together as one.....dont forget that its a sausage fest up in there

Back
Top Bottom