Cuny students i need some info/help

I have to show proof of address to register and the school is asking for either a w2 or drivers license, my w2 was mailed to my old address so i cant use that and i dont have a drivers license, all i have are rent receipts and some refund statements from the state that date from April 2009. what else can i show the school to prove my residence.has anyone been in this situation before?

I have to show proof of address to register and the school is asking for either a w2 or drivers license, my w2 was mailed to my old address so i cant use that and i dont have a drivers license, all i have are rent receipts and some refund statements from the state that date from April 2009. what else can i show the school to prove my residence.has anyone been in this situation before?

Also, for anyone going to Queens College (CUNY), is the application deadline for visiting students at the beginning of August or the end of August?

Also, for anyone going to Queens College (CUNY), is the application deadline for visiting students at the beginning of August or the end of August?

Originally Posted by Moderate Gatsby

I go to Queens College and for me which was about 3 years ago I got in at the beginning of august.  Just go to the qc website and get a number.  www.cuny.qc.edu

For OP's question do you have any bills, mail with your name and address on it...maybe that could work, passport, another state i.d.

Originally Posted by Moderate Gatsby

I go to Queens College and for me which was about 3 years ago I got in at the beginning of august.  Just go to the qc website and get a number.  www.cuny.qc.edu

For OP's question do you have any bills, mail with your name and address on it...maybe that could work, passport, another state i.d.

i do have a passport but the issue is that i need proof of address i dont got bills from a year back. I think i'm screwed

i do have a passport but the issue is that i need proof of address i dont got bills from a year back. I think i'm screwed

Back
Top Bottom