Curb Your Enthusiasm S10 - 'The Spite Store' 3/22

I feel like it was laid out for her to have to go at the coffee shop but they changed it for some reason.

For sure. She was prolly unavailable for filming that day due to diarrhea
176G.gif

I feel like it was laid out for her to have to go at the coffee shop but they changed it for some reason.

Same here, I was sure that was the direction it was going to go resulting in her doing some foul disgusting stuff causing Latte Larry's to fold :sick:

For you Seinfeld fans, did any of you feel a similarity between this ep and the one Jerry and the jacket with the crest? He and Larry go out of their way to make an expensive purchase just to prove they weren't lying to the salesperson :rofl:

I'm not sure what that point was of Mocha Joe framing Larry for piracy. How did that stop his business?

So I started watching this show this season a couple weeks ago, watched up until episode 8 then went back and watched season 9, and just finished season 8. Gonna start from season 1 and watch my way through now

season 8 has definitely been my favorite so far. Every episode is hilarious :lol: :lol:

Same here, I was sure that was the direction it was going to go resulting in her doing some foul disgusting stuff causing Latte Larry's to fold :sick:

For you Seinfeld fans, did any of you feel a similarity between this ep and the one Jerry and the jacket with the crest? He and Larry go out of their way to make an expensive purchase just to prove they weren't lying to the salesperson :rofl:

I'm not sure what that point was of Mocha Joe framing Larry for piracy. How did that stop his business?

I guess it was out of spite and the fact he hates that Larry has better beans

Almost done with season 1. Episodes are funny but they seem to be ending too abruptly. Like they could go on for 15 more minutes or something

also Jeff’s house this season is 🔥🔥 that step down living room :smokin :smokin

Last edited:
Been working for a week straight so I'm just catching up with the last episode today.

Still not even halfway in, but can I just go on record and say that Vince Vaughn is NOT a fair trade for Bob Einstein?

Marty is sorely missed.

Finally watched the episode.

Larry's commercial to start. :lol:

Him buying a new whip outta spite.

That slo mo of Abby's sweat going in the soup and the guys' reactions. :rofl:

Jeff outing himself by being too damn happy. :smh:

Really thought the episode was gonna end with Abby blowing Larry's bathroom.

Watching season 3 ep 9, the Christmas tipping episode, and the stare down just made its first appearance :rofl: :rofl:with the guy at the restaurant who Larry thought he tipped twice and Larry’s gardener and housekeeper

Larry thinking cheryls Nativity Christmas cookies were zoo animals is hilarious

Different episode but I thought they were gonna tie in the corpse sniffing dog to Larry digging up his moms grave from the “special section” :lol: I thought they’d do more with the grave digging but it was just a small part of that episode

Larry’s dad is hilarious. him and Richard Lewis can make me laugh for nothing

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom