Curb Your Enthusiasm S10 - 'The Spite Store' 3/22

Season was aite

C0EFCD66-27B8-4143-8257-2EC66628CF68.gif

Broke out the Larry in the season finale on a Tinder yamb
BF8D5A2B-797F-48CB-BD26-A37EFEEDADEC.png
4AC239BE-7BD2-44B2-A1FE-AE81D779A231.jpeg

She later un-matched me therefore I think the episode was accurate in its portrayal of how women in these situations would respond to that line of inquiry.
Shouldn't have stopped :lol:

After she said I have no preference you should have said "Hypothetically speaking though, gun to your head which would you choose? Lighter or darker?"

W/e her reply is if she doesnt answer then stress it "A man has a gun to your head and he is going to kill you and your unborn baby if you don't answer, which will you pick, LIGHTER OR DARKER!"

ehhh. Last two episodes were trash. I don't like seeing taking Ls like this. He didn't really deserve it. It comes off as forced.

Broke out the Larry in the season finale on a Tinder yamb
BF8D5A2B-797F-48CB-BD26-A37EFEEDADEC.png
4AC239BE-7BD2-44B2-A1FE-AE81D779A231.jpeg

She later un-matched me therefore I think the episode was accurate in its portrayal of how women in these situations would respond to that line of inquiry.
You have convos like that with girls you dont know. That's whatt the date is for lol why not just a simple let's hang out.

Some of the women Larry and Richard bag are a reach :rofl:

But its motivating for ugly and old ppl. Especially when Larry's while swag and flirting style is to depreciate himself :lol:
Heard Jennifer Lawrence wanted the p and been tweaking the script ever since.

Back
Top Bottom