Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

nthat.gif

CHAMPS CODE: LKS1CC86 15% OFF $75 OR MORE

Is that online only? And if so, is there an in store version of that code?

Champs $10 off $50--CPCH3BC5

Champs $25 off $100--CPCH3BC3

Footaction $10 off $50--CP343BC7

Footaction $25 off $100--CP343BC3

Foot Locker $10 off $50--CPFL3BC7

Foot Locker $25 off $100--CPFL3BC4

Can't see the rest of the codes but here they are:

Champs $10 off $50--CPCH3BC5
Champs $25 off $100--CPCH3BC3

Footaction $10 off $50--CP343BC7
Footaction $25 off $100--CP343BC3

Foot Locker $10 off $50--CPFL3BC7
Foot Locker $25 off $100--CPFL3BC4

Repped. :pimp:

Last edited:
Another eastbay.com coupon.

15% off $75 - PKEB3A32

EXPIRES May 31, 2013 (11:59pm CENTRAL TIME)

lids.com currently has 25% off NBA products, code "NBA25", and of course 6% cashback with ebates

Exactly someone always trying to police the forums lol anyways don't think they'll let me use that in store....

Just got back from FTL, tried to use the coupon posted above but the associate said it has to be a unique coupon that FTL e-mails me. I've never bought shoes from FTL but it seems this one is more strict than other locations.

I didn't really mind though since I got the last pair of pythons sz 12 and i can't find them at all online so no biggie.

I've used the birthday coupon at one store and turned down at another. It's up to the manager's discretion, or even the associate. I usually walk up to the cutest female working there n flirt with her for a sec. Works 9 times outta 10. The men that work there are usually pricks and always say you can't use em.

I've used the birthday coupon at one store and turned down at another. It's up to the manager's discretion, or even the associate. I usually walk up to the cutest female working there n flirt with her for a sec. Works 9 times outta 10. The men that work there are usually pricks and always say you can't use em.

:lol: :lol: :lol: sounds about right. There was a girl working there too and she seemed to kind of like me a lil bit, but the manager was chillin behind the registers right when I walked in ugh. :smh: >:

I don't plan on copping from FTL in the near future, I usually cop off NDC @ launch so it's all good i guess.

:lol: :lol: :lol: sounds about right. There was a girl working there too and she seemed to kind of like me a lil bit, but the manager was chillin behind the registers right when I walked in ugh. :smh: >:

I don't plan on copping from FTL in the near future, I usually cop off NDC @ launch so it's all good i guess.

Believe it or not my fiance taught me this lol. Works for us all the time. We usually go in separate and she gets a male employee and I grab a female

No. But you can stack them with the regular coupons if your purchase meets the minimum dollar amount and/or isnt on the product exclusions list.

True BUT your purchase will have to hit the minimum after u apply ur WC coupon. FNL does their **** backwards.

Say you have the $20 WC .. minimum amount for ur coupon is $100 .. you need to spend $120 in order to apply both

Just got back from FTL, tried to use the coupon posted above but the associate said it has to be a unique coupon that FTL e-mails me. I've never bought shoes from FTL but it seems this one is more strict than other locations.

I didn't really mind though since I got the last pair of pythons sz 12 and i can't find them at all online so no biggie.

I think someone mentioned earlier that Footlocker will be switching up how the coupons are issued. They may be finally cracking down on this, unfortunately for all of us. But it should be repeated that the one you specifically reference was not the b day coupon, so its possible it was unique to the person that posted it up.

I think someone mentioned earlier that Footlocker will be switching up how the coupons are issued. They may be finally cracking down on this, unfortunately for all of us. But it should be repeated that the one you specifically reference was not the b day coupon, so its possible it was unique to the person that posted it up.

they already started cracking down in my area by actually checking ur ID :x

they already started cracking down in my area by actually checking ur ID :x

ive always walked in with cash and no wallet just in case... to play stupid. you use a CC they will need your ID of course, and see there isn't a match

Back
Top Bottom