Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

I never use cash for almost anything unless I just happen to have few $$ from somewhere. They dont ask for my ID either when I give them the code or swipe my card

I had a bday coupon for this month, recently went to HOH they let me use it but said only once? they took my card after using it. I thought i was able to use it multiple times until it expired?

I had a bday coupon for this month, recently went to HOH they let me use it but said only once? they took my card after using it. I thought i was able to use it multiple times until it expired?

if its the plastic card, then they probably tied it to your account which would have made it useless after the first use anyways. its honestly supposed to be a 1 use only type of thing. people have just been able to take advantage of the "loose" system and reuse the printable version since it doesnt tie into a specific account.

if its the plastic card, then they probably tied it to your account which would have made it useless after the first use anyways. its honestly supposed to be a 1 use only type of thing. people have just been able to take advantage of the "loose" system and reuse the printable version since it doesnt tie into a specific account.
Which has helped me score all kinds of free stuff. Drop $100 + on something and get that $25 off, grab some shorts or something for free and just pay regular price of the item

when does FTL usually send you your birthday coupon? is it real close to your actual bday on your account? or is it a good amount of time before?

I've used the birthday coupon at one store and turned down at another. It's up to the manager's discretion, or even the associate. I usually walk up to the cutest female working there n flirt with her for a sec. Works 9 times outta 10. The men that work there are usually pricks and always say you can't use em.

My go to footlocker girl.. Doesn't get any hours anymore.. Now it's nothing but dudes are working now..

it still works in a lot of places as long as it's the same footlocker coupon that they post here every month with new code and expiration..i think this is the first month in a long time that no one has photoshop the coupon.

Last edited:
it also helps that the coupon you bring looks like it was emailed to u.  not like the picture that was taken above.  i just print them in blk n wht and i cut them so it only shows the actual coupon

it still works in a lot of places as long as it's the same footlocker coupon that they post here every month with new code and expiration..i think this is the first month in a long time that no one has photoshop the coupon.

Yeah. Part of the problem is the codes that were graciously posted up earlier were for online only. I'm sure someone would be willing to do the Photoshop if we had the Champs or Footlocker in store code.

Champs aint playing anymore games. I tried to give dude the code from the previous page and he said they need the actual card now that they mail to ppl. Its hard out here in the streets.

Someone insert the "you must be new here" jpeg

Anyway, I went to Footlocker this past Sunday. Long story short, I was able to use the picture of the coupon posted a few pages back. All i did was pull this thread up on my phone, then showed the cashier the photo. She gave me $20 off. :smokin

Got these with it...

Last edited:
no requesting....

sure im late because it would be here but what happen to the old school ftl bday photo shop

Aren't the birthday codes in a sequential order? So the instore code for this round should be 1106 I think. If you show a picture of the old coupon from this thread and just give them the code, you should be fine if so. I always just flash the coupon from my phone and give the cashier the code and I've never had a problem.

Coupon for Lifeskicks.co
http://www.lifeskicks.co
Type in "SBS" Promo Code at Checkout for a $10 off coupon....
This is the equivalent of getting free shipping depending on where you live...
And yes, they are legit. The shoes even came with the receipt from Finishline

Last edited:
Aren't the birthday codes in a sequential order? So the instore code for this round should be 1106 I think. If you show a picture of the old coupon from this thread and just give them the code, you should be fine if so. I always just flash the coupon from my phone and give the cashier the code and I've never had a problem.

They are sequential for $10 off vs $25, but not necessarily from month to month. Feb 2013 was 1123 and 1124 while Mar 2013 was 1101 and 1102. However, April 2013 was 1103 and 1104. We would need the May one right now and I'm not sure if the codes would be 1105 and 1106.

Typically the people that have posted the online codes also had provided the in store codes. Hasn't been the case this time around and I'm wondering if it has to do with the crack down that is being talked about. I could really use the Champs and Footlocker ones right now. Both stores are missing out on some business because of this. :D

They are sequential for $10 off vs $25, but not necessarily from month to month. Feb 2013 was 1123 and 1124 while Mar 2013 was 1101 and 1102. However, April 2013 was 1103 and 1104. We would need the May one right now and I'm not sure if the codes would be 1105 and 1106.

Typically the people that have posted the online codes also had provided the in store codes. Hasn't been the case this time around and I'm wondering if it has to do with the crack down that is being talked about. I could really use the Champs and Footlocker ones right now. Both stores are missing out on some business because of this. :D
Thanks for that info dude. I didn't remember Feb's code being that far off. I hope this isn't a part of any new rule change though. I've gotten rather used to that discount.

Back
Top Bottom