Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

Anyone have any NDC promo codes? I wanna pull the trigger on some Flyknit Chukkas, but I just can't seem to bring myself to pay retail...
eyes.gif

Anyone have any NDC promo codes? I wanna pull the trigger on some Flyknit Chukkas, but I just can't seem to bring myself to pay retail...
eyes.gif

NDC usually doesn't have promo codes. Only coupons they give out is if they f up your order. Occasionally they do a % or $ off on clearance but that's about it. If u looking for a discount buy the flyknits off of footlocker using the bday coupon. Or finishline with the coupons posted on previous pages

NDC usually doesn't have promo codes. Only coupons they give out is if they f up your order. Occasionally they do a % or $ off on clearance but that's about it. If u looking for a discount buy the flyknits off of footlocker using the bday coupon. Or finishline with the coupons posted on previous pages
Thanks for the quick feedback. I figured that was the case, but I was hoping I was wrong. Yeah I remember a few months ago they had a promo code for clearance items so I was hoping they could possibly do the same for other items. Unfortunately I have a product voucher from Nike that is only redeemable on NDC. I'm not really looking to buy any other kicks for a while, so I don't think I'll be saving it for later. I guess I'm just gonna have to bite the bullet and buy from NDC for full retail.

Sorry if this is in the wrong thread. A friend told me he got 69/99 cent nba socks from finish line or something. Im not sure if hes lying to me or if you guys have bought some for that price. How often do those deals show up?

Karmaloop.com

Buy 1, Get 1 51% Off On Orders Over $100!
Purchase 2 or more items and receive the second item of equal or lesser value for 51% off.
Use Promocode: HAPPY4TH
& Repcode: 20PERCENTOFF

Brickharbor

26% Off & Free Shipping on Orders Over $100
Use Promocode: BOOMZ
& Repcode: 20PERCENTOFF

I need the FA Champs Coupon....Champs by me wants to only use Champs even though you can type in the same code..i need some jerseys....any help?

Sorry if this is in the wrong thread. A friend told me he got 69/99 cent nba socks from finish line or something. Im not sure if hes lying to me or if you guys have bought some for that price. How often do those deals show up?

Someone posted this exact thing in the kobe thread.
Problem is the employees buy them b4 any of the socks hit the sales floor.

Eastbay

20% OFF

ON ORDERS OF $99 OR MORE*

*To receive 20% off your $99 purchase, enter promotion code IPEB3672at checkout. Promo Code box is located in Step 4 of checkout. Order value must total $99 or more before services, taxes, shipping and handling. Valid online at eastbay.com. Does not apply to prior purchases or open orders and cannot be combined with any other offers. May not be used with purchase of GiftCards or toward team orders. Promotion may be modified or terminated at any time. Certain restrictions may apply. Some items are not eligible for discount and will indicate "excluded from discount" in red type on the product's description page. Offer expires 7/02/2013 (11:59 pm CT). 

Karmaloop.com

31% off all NON-NEW items + Free Shippings on Orders over $75!
Use Promo Code: GETFRESH30
& Rep Code: 20PERCENTOFF

Brickharbor.com

21% Off & Free Shipping on Orders Over $100!
Use Promo Code: GOSKATE13
& Rep Code: 20PERCENTOFF

Last edited:
So i went to my local footlocker today and bought the Jordan 8s with the bday coupon. I get the receipt and the manager tells me the new VIP Platinum Rewards coupon is printed on it. I go and find out that the "VIP Reward" is no longer a card in the mail. Its a $10 off coupon printed on your receipt. In the past I would stack the reward coupons and use a promocode. They took it out and you cant use it as a gift card anymore!!! Its a promo code now. So no more stacking reward cards and no more using a reward card with a promotional code.

This is so lame. I get a better discount using a BDAY coupon than a VIP Reward. Its complete garbage now. Better to go to Finishline and get the circle reward gift card.

mad.gif

^I just got a rewards card in the mail yesterday
yea, but apparently this is their "new" system they are implementing. I called footlocker customer service and they basically told me that I cant use a rewards card and a promo code. They said the rewards coupons are now on the receipts as promo codes

yea, but apparently this is their "new" system they are implementing. I called footlocker customer service and they basically told me that I cant use a rewards card and a promo code. They said the rewards coupons are now on the receipts as promo codes
yeah i noticed that when i bought the 8s in store on saturday luckily i always check my receipts. I got $15 rewards on mine. Last month they did send me $15 in the mail though. Pretty lame for us but smart on their part cuz they were losing money left n right with all of us who knew how to exploit the system. Cant tell you how many free pair of shorts i was gettin on RD with the bday coupon. and honestly the VIP rewards is free money and them letting you stack them they get nothing out of it. Yeah it may be $15-$50 depending on the customer but if lots are doing it it adds up. early may i stacked a total of $105 rewards plus the FTL 20% off promo paid $22 for some flyknits.

anyway only time will tell maybe there will be another way around this "new" system

yeah i noticed that when i bought the 8s in store on saturday luckily i always check my receipts. I got $15 rewards on mine. Last month they did send me $15 in the mail though. Pretty lame for us but smart on their part cuz they were losing money left n right with all of us who knew how to exploit the system. Cant tell you how many free pair of shorts i was gettin on RD with the bday coupon. and honestly the VIP rewards is free money and them letting you stack them they get nothing out of it. Yeah it may be $15-$50 depending on the customer but if lots are doing it it adds up. early may i stacked a total of $105 rewards plus the FTL 20% off promo paid $22 for some flyknits.

anyway only time will tell maybe there will be another way around this "new" system
I think they stopped the ability to use it with a promocode by making it a promocode and they stop the ability for you to stack it. My local HOH said I can use it with a bday coupon though. So I guess I can still get $25 plus 1 VIP coupon up to $20. Still lame. I was able to save enough rewards cards to buy a pair of the Lebron X crimson and used the 20% off code to get them for $65....Guess I wont get to do that ever again.

I think they stopped the ability to use it with a promocode by making it a promocode and they stop the ability for you to stack it. My local HOH said I can use it with a bday coupon though. So I guess I can still get $25 plus 1 VIP coupon up to $20. Still lame. I was able to save enough rewards cards to buy a pair of the Lebron X crimson and used the 20% off code to get them for $65....Guess I wont get to do that ever again.

Now I'm pissed I just now signed up for this vip club and won't be Able to do Any combination anymore.

[h1]Get a FREE Large Pizza of equal or lesser value when you buy any Large Pizza at regular menu price!

Use the promotion code FIREWORKS

Offer expires 7/7/2013
[/h1]
EDIT: PAPA JOHNS EVERYONE! Sorry Lol

Last edited:
[h1]Get a FREE Large Pizza of equal or lesser value when you buy any Large Pizza at regular menu price!

Use the promotion code 
FIREWORKS

Offer expires 7/7/2013
[/h1]

um... where? pablos pizzeria?

LOL!!! I also bought the crimson LBJ's and Kobe Green Elite's for my lil girl!!! I had $350 of rewards!!!! Total came to $348

LOL!!! I also bought the crimson LBJ's and Kobe Green Elite's for my lil girl!!! I had $350 of rewards!!!! Total came to $348
Thats probably why they stopped it. I would think a lot of people were stacking VIP cards and promo codes to get massive discounts on shoes....its a freaking reward though...this limit 1 reward with no promocodes still sucks though.

Back
Top Bottom