Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

i used that Eastbay coupon last night, got Lebron  Volts for 128 shipped, but reading in here about how you all were stacking promos, feels like I lost lol

i used that Eastbay coupon last night, got Lebron  Volts for 128 shipped, but reading in here about how you all were stacking promos, feels like I lost lol

weren't stacking promos

eastbay doesn't use the rewards gift cards like footlocker, footaction, champs(???) do.

Thats probably why they stopped it. I would think a lot of people were stacking VIP cards and promo codes to get massive discounts on shoes....its a freaking reward though...this limit 1 reward with no promocodes still sucks though.
But if you fulfilled the obligation to receive the reward originally why shouldn't you be allowed to stack them at a later time.  Personally not loosing any sleep on this, I rarely buy anything from Foot Locker anymore anyways.

But if you fulfilled the obligation to receive the reward originally why shouldn't you be allowed to stack them at a later time.  Personally not loosing any sleep on this, I rarely buy anything from Foot Locker anymore anyways.
footlocker was golden for me for a while but as of late if i cant get it in store than i strike out so needless to say i havent been getting as many rewards as i used to, having to buy from other places.

but yes i agree the issue had to have been the stacking. online they only allow you to stack i think 5 maybe 6 at a time. so to use all of them you need to do phone order. well on RD you cant phone order so that limit of 6 was stopping major $$ off. but when you can go over and grab something thats sitting its a WIN for the customer.

like i said before its free money that basically they are losing out on because we know how to exploit the system. The avg customer is probably using their rewards 1 or 2 at a time and not using bday coupon as well.

Thats probably why they stopped it. I would think a lot of people were stacking VIP cards and promo codes to get massive discounts on shoes....its a freaking reward though...this limit 1 reward with no promocodes still sucks though.

it honestly says on the mailed gift card that you cant stack. its weird that they allow for stacking now.

it honestly says on the mailed gift card that you cant stack. its weird that they allow for stacking now.
yea as long as its a mailed VIP reward card you can stack them like they were a regular gift card AND use a promo code. This new receipt way removes the stacking and stops the use of the additional promo code as well. It was good while it lasted.

im probably not going to use this so first person to use it gets it.
the code expires at midnight had it for a while and kept for getting about it.
10% off total at Nike.com works on any item including ID

TENP38196586847

Last edited:
Cole ha an last day of 25% is today copped the black reflective Monroe penny @139.99 + 25% off.... if anyone else is into them...

Yeah the foot locker rewards we receive in the mail are equivalent to Foot Locker Gift Cards that you can buy for someone as a gift or something, I guess they're getting rid of that. People with 6+ rewards cards could go in the store and stack them like they were gift cards. Personally I'm not trying to keep track of all these receipts and promo codes the rewards cards seem like a much easier system.

Eastbay

20% OFF

ON ORDERS OF $99 OR MORE*

*To receive 20% off your $99 purchase, enter promotion code IPEB3672
at checkout. Promo Code box is located in Step 4 of checkout. Order value must total $99 or more before services, taxes, shipping and handling. Valid online at eastbay.com. Does not apply to prior purchases or open orders and cannot be combined with any other offers. May not be used with purchase of GiftCards or toward team orders. Promotion may be modified or terminated at any time. Certain restrictions may apply. Some items are not eligible for discount and will indicate "excluded from discount" in red type on the product's description page. Offer expires 7/02/2013 (11:59 pm CT)
Man.... I missed it!!!

Yeah the foot locker rewards we receive in the mail are equivalent to Foot Locker Gift Cards that you can buy for someone as a gift or something, I guess they're getting rid of that. People with 6+ rewards cards could go in the store and stack them like they were gift cards. Personally I'm not trying to keep track of all these receipts and promo codes the rewards cards seem like a much easier system.
Right!!

I am disappointed that Eastbay didn't do a 20% off on giftcards this year. OR did I miss it? Cause they been doing it yearly.

^ As of now they haven't done it.  Don't think they will.  They've done it previous springs but doubt they will.  Hope they do...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom